Coming Back For You:Part 1

Dedicated to @phillychickyo and @umm-its-wolf 

Chapter 16*

(LILLIAN'S P.O.V.) 

I pulled into the parking lot, and grabbed my duffel bag out of the back seat. I slide my phone in my pocket then get out of my truck. I get ready to shut the door when a black van screech to a halt behind my truck. Two guys grab me, and haul me into the van, dropping my bag in the process. They shut the door and drive off. I'm shoved toward the back as my head slams into the wall. I pull my phone stealthily out of my pocket, and send Jules a text.

To: Jules
Hlp, P's gang

I couldn't type more as one guy snatches my phone and throws it out the window. All I could do is hope it sent as my vision fades black. 

(JULES' P.O.V.) 

"Has anyone seen Lillian this morning?" Sarge asks. 

"No, what's going on boss?" Ed asks curiously. 

"She hasn't shown up yet," Sarge replies as my phone goes off. I look at it and see it's from Lil. 

"Boss I just got a message from her," I say looking at it a bit confused. 

"What's it say?" Sam asks. 

"Hlp, P's gang," I reply. 

"Help, but what's P's gang?" Ed asks. 

"Winnie, look up any calls that deal with a gang dating back to when Lillian joined our team," Sarge says. 

"On it boss," Winnie replies. 

"Someone call Spike, and see if her truck's at home," Ed says. 

"I'll check her house," I say getting up. 

"I'll call Spike," Sam says pulling out his phone. I walk down the stairs, and outside. I was about to get into an SUV when I notice a bag in the middle of the road. I shut the door and walk over to the bag. I open it and see Lils' stuff in there. I look over, and see her truck door wide open. I walk over, look for anything suspicious, then close it and head back inside. 

"Spike said he hasn't seen her, and he's on his way," Sam says as I throw Lils bag on the table. 

"Her truck was in the parking lot. Door wide open, bag laying in the middle of the street," I say exchanging glances between Ed and Sam. 

"P's gang is referring to Palmer, Cole Palmer," Winnie says. 

"Call Guns and Gangs, we need every bit of information on Palmer's gang," Sarge says, and then Spike shows up. 

"What's going on, Sam wouldn't tell me anything," Spike says walking in the room. 

"Lillian was kidnapped," Ed says. 

"By who?" Spike asks, anger evident in his voice. 

"Spike, calm down," I whisper nudging him a bit. 

"Guns and Gangs say that their main hideout is one fifty eight cherry street, and Cole Palmer owned two storage sheds at a storage lot downtown," Winnie says. Spike began pacing, and Ed and Sam were looking up floor plans for the three buildings. 

(LILLIAN'S P.O.V.) 

I opened my eyes, but it remained dark. I was sat upright in a chair, my ankles and wrists bound by ropes. I look around me for any identifying markers to let me know where I am. All I see is darkness, and two slivers of light from what look to be a door, and a door much larger than the last. Then one door burst open, and the room floods with light. I cringe and look away, they close the door, and with a click a small light comes on. 

"Morning sunshine, or well afternoon in your case," a voice says.

"That's nice," I reply nonchalantly. 

"Do you know why you're here?" he asks pulling up a chair, and sitting in front of me. 

"Please, enlighten me," I reply sarcastically. 

"Well, as you know your brother Dylan was a vital part in our operation. He provided us with all our important information. Cole, that one's pretty obvious, and with both of them gone, that leaves me in charge. And when Dylan first came to us and told me about you, I was just dying to meet you," he explains giving his little speech. 

"Where you now?" I ask sighing, and look away from him. 

"Mmmm," he hums raising an eyebrow. All of a sudden the back of his hand makes contact with my face. 

"Nice swing," I say with a smirk. He laughs and gets up. 

"I'll be back, and I'm bringing a surprise with me," he says and leaves.