Epilogue

(LILLIAN'S P.O.V.)*

"Lew come here, you've got to get dressed or we can't go over to aunt Jules and Uncle Sam's," I yell as the 3 year old runs through the living room.

"But mom, I need to show Sadie my twuck," he replies.

"Which truck?" I ask putting socks on him.

"The one like daddy dwives," he says pulling a pouty face.

"You mean this one?" Spike asks coming down the stairs with a mini 'Mobile Command' in his hand.

"Yes!Yes!Yes!" Lew exclaims jumping up and down.

"Where was it?" I ask laughing as he hands the tay to Lew.

"I stepped on it as I was getting my shirt," Spike replies laughing. I smile a bit, and kiss him.

"Let's go munchkin, we're going to be late," I say helping Lew tie his shoes. He jumps over to Spike, and raises his arms.

"Up?" He asks, the truck clenched in his fist. Spike laughs,

"Sure buddy," he says and picks him up.

"Let's go," I say picking up a pie I made for dessert. We load up in Spikes' truck, and head toward Sam and Jules'. We arrive and soon as I put Lew on the ground, he runs to the house.

"Woah," Jules says as she opens the door, and Lew runs past her.

"He might run you over," Spike says laughing.

"I can see that," Jules replies.

"Hey," I say hugging her.

"Oh pie!" Sam says taking the pie from my hand. Spike kisses my cheek then hurries after Sam. I glance at Jules and we both laugh.

"Let's go join them," Jules says as we head to the backyard.

"Lil," I look over and see Ed and Sophie.

"Hey guys," I say hugging them.

"How's Clark?" I ask.

"He's doing okay," Sophie replies with a smile.

"Lew's gotten so big since I saw him last," Shelly, Wordy's wife, says handing me a drink.

"He has, and determined to be just like his daddy," I say as they laugh. Just looking at Lew makes me think of how alike him and Spike are. The way they walk, the goofy grin, their love of super hero comics. I can't help but think that through all the bad, and it brought me good.

It brought me this.

(That's it, it's finished! Thank you guys so much for reading! I'll let you know if I put up another story. I kust wanted to say that you guys are awesome, and thanks again!!)