Day Off

CHAPTER 5*

(LILLIAN'S P.O.V.)

I've been on Team One for about 2 weeks, and I'm already close with everyone. We all have a day off today, and I'm glad because today's the anniversary of Jennys' death. Jules texted me earlier today to tell me she was busy and couldn't come over, so I was by myself. I sat on my sofa, a few tears escapeing my eyes when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I ask wiping the tears from my face.

"Hey, are you okay?" Spike asks.

"Yeah, um...no, not really," I answer truthfully.

"Is Jules still coming over?" He asks concerned.

"No, she had something come up," I reply.

"Do you need some company? I know today's hard on you," He asks. Spike and Ed are the two guys I'm closest to on Team One.

"No, I'll be okay," I reply not wanted to bother him.

"You don't sound like it," he says. God I hate it when he's right.

"You're right, like usual," I reply sighing.

"I'll be over in ten," he says, and before I can reject he hangs up. I look over myself...I look like crap. I slowly trudge upstairs, and change into basketball shorts ans a t-shirt. A few tears manage their way down my face, and then the doorbell rings. I open is wiping my face with the palm of my hand.

"Hey," I say letting Spike in. He shrugs off his jacket, and lays it over the back of the chair. Then he walks over and hugs me. I hug him back, and cry onto his sholder. He sets us on the sofa and hugs me while I cry. I soon stop crying and pull away from him.

"Thanks," I mumble as I wipe my face.

"Its fine, I still get upset about Lew," he replies. We talk about Lew, and work until he leaves.

"Spike, I really appreciate you coming over today. It ment a lot," I say as he pulls on his jacket.

"No problem," he replies and leaves. Then I head to the hospital to check on my dad.

{Sorry this was just a short filler chapter ~Lil}