Pilot

Such a great liar

Rosewood, Pennsylvania 2009

"Jason, I have to go"  I mention, holding back the moan from the back of my throat.

"Do you want to go, Aves?"He asked, looking into my eyes. How I wanted to tell him the truth but I couldn't. I can't because we promised no feelings attached and I broke the only rule.

"You know what I want. But I promised the girls I would be there tonight." Jason rolls his eyes at me. I don't want to fight with him tonight, we been fighting everyday for the past week, and i just wanted one pacific night.

"Yeah,of course you have plans with them Ava." He says, his voice it's almost dissapointed with me, but what did he expect? They are my best friends.

"I don't understand Jason. They are my friends it's obvious i made plans with them."I respond, staring at him, waiting for his reaction. Instead all he does is grabbing me from his lap and placing me in bed while he exhales and walks to his window.

"What is it Jason?" I ask, still sat on the bed.

"Why do you have to leave and ruin every good moment we have ?" Did he really say that? How could he ?

"I'm sorry Jason,  but I am not the person that ruins our good moments. I have told you we have this night planned for months. You are the one that always ruins our moments whenever you are wasted or high, which you always are." I didn't know I wanted to scream this to him till this moment, but the look on his face made me regret it as soon as i finished.

"Ava don't start with that shit now." Once again he exhales and turns his back to me. 

"Why not?" I ask, getting up from my sit and walking to his direction" I mean you know it's the truth. We never go out, we stay always in your room or in your car. I mean can't we go-" 

"What? Out like a couple?" He asks,cuting me of, saying exactly what I was thinking.

"Yeah." I breath, getting on step closer to him.

"We are not a fucking couple Ava, I have told you that." And there it was, the Jason that I knew. Heartless, cold and distante. 

"Yeah, you are right, we are not a couple" I say, and I can see diferent look forming in his face, almost as if he wasn't expecting me to agree "That's why im leaving, I have plans for tonight. Good night Jason" I say turning and walking towards the bedroom door.

"Wait Ava, let's not end the day like this." He says aproaching me, one hand holds my waist while the other rests on y cheek. God I am a sucker for this man " Can you come over later?" He asks, looking down at me with the most sweet and caring smile. He already knows what I am gonna say, it's not even fair.

"I will." Fuck me, I make terrible decisions.

Walking down the stairs of the Dilaurentis household I think about how this was a bad idea since day one. I mean, fucking around with your best friends older brother it's just a terrible idea, but a very tempeting one, especially if the older brother looks like Jason. Tall, dirty blonde medium long hair, and large backs, with a shy yet mistirious smile, Jason was quite literally everything that I wanted but couldn't have. But i was never one to follow the rules,so why would I follow them now?!

However, I couldn't stop thinking about Ali. We have been best friends since we were born our parents are best friends so they made their kids also become best friends. First was my older brother and Jason, it was a weird friendship, while they were kids they were actually best friends, but once they turned 16 they pretty much stopped talking, the only preted in front of our parents, like on every sunday lunch we do, but besides that I don't really think they speak to each other. Ali and I are completly diferent though, we really are best friends, more than that actually, we are sisters. We might keep secrets from the other girls but between us, there are none. Well, now there is, she has no idea about me and Jason, and it has to continued that way, otherwise I don't think she would speak to me ever again, not even on sunday lunches.