05-reality bites me

"Oh Aves, don't worry about missing the Dilaurentis boy,after all he didn't seem like he would miss you much and he left you alone last summer

"Oh Aves, don't worry about missing the Dilaurentis boy,after all he didn't seem like he would miss you much and he left you alone last summer. -A"

Rosewood, Pennsylvania 2010

We decided last night to spend it at Spencer's all together, neither one of us wanted to leave Spence alone nor did we wanted to be left alone as well. However this A person was a lot more scary than I thought at first. For a while I thought that it was just a dirty joke, trying to mess with us, now it sounds a lot more threatening.

"A sent this letter to my mom" Aria said sitting on the couch while the rest of us stayed by the kitchen counter pouring ourselves coffee.

"You know it's not your fault, right?" Assured Emily who sat by my side"It's your dad's mistake, totally."

"No it is my fault"The petty girls admits looking at us, a letter in one hand and a mug of coffee in the other.

"You did not hook up with her, and then asked your kid to cover for you" Spencer told her.

"It's true Aria, you were just trying protecting both of them." I say, turning around to face her on the couch.

"Ali said I should've told my mom right after it happened." Aria admits it to us. I look at Hannah confused, Ali knew?!

But then again of course she knew, what secrets about us did Alison not know? The answer is none.

"Ali? Alison knew?" Emily asked.

"Yeah she was with me" The girl explained 

"So Alison saw this Meredith person?" Spencer asked preparing some food.

"Meredith? Her name is Meredith?" Hannah asked shocked.

"Hannah, don't" I warn her, Aria didn't look like she was ready to joke about this now"Ew, that's not even a cute-girls name. I'm seeing big pores and mousy  roots" She joked.

"Hannah, I think it's a little to soon to joke" Spencer called her out.

"I'm sorry, but if you are gonna cheat, you might as well do it with somebody that deeps-conditions her hair occasionally." She said, I turn to look at Aria worried that she might be sad, the girl only rolled her eyes at Hannah's comment.

"Here, put something in your mouth besides your foot." Spencer said, putting a plate of food in front of her.

"I'm sorry okay? Look, all I am saying is that when my dad left , laughing sometimes helped.So did crying" Hannah advised the artsy girl.