10-keep your friends close

"She knew too much- A"

Rosewood, Pennsylvania 2010

You know when you are trying to cover a laugh when someone just asked you a very serious question, I mean serious only for the person that asked, Yes? Great cause that was me now, after Hanna asked us if one side of her face was fatter than the other.

I mean honestly how does she come up with this questions out of nowhere.

"Is that Ian?" Aria asked looking in the distance. We all turn our attention from Hanna to him. In a way he looked different since the last time I saw him, just like Jason, but people like them never really change who they are.

"Yeah, I hear he's the new field hockey coach" Emily told us. I couldn't help but gag at just the sight of him.

"Does Melissa know he is back?" I ask Spencer, the girl turns to me and raises her eyebrows with a sigh.

"I don't know why she ever broke up with him"Hannah says looking at the much older man up and down.

"She didn't. He broke up with her" Spencer spoke.

"And Hanna, Ian is a totally no" I say, after seeing the look on her face. She turns to me with a small smile.

"Oh no" I comment seeing the devil itself walking towards us.

"Hey, the first one's for my bestie, and one for each of you, my besties other friends" Mona says handling us each an invite.

"Uh, what's this?" Aria asked first.

"Oh nothing, only an invitation to the most awesome birthday party ever" 

"Camp Mona" I read out loud looking at her, she looks at me with a huge smile, almost like if she was looking for aproval.

"Don't let the camping part scare you."She starts"It's glamping, not camping. M is for Mona and massages not mosquitoes" She finnished running right after two other girls.

"Wow, so ...Mona" I start giving the invitation to Hannah.

"Why is Mona inviting us to her party?" Spencer asked.

"She knows we are friends again and she is just trying to reach out to you" Hannah said giving the invitation back to me " She is being nice"She said looking at me.

"And I apreeaciated it but I am not going" I deadpan.

"Yeah, I know she is your friend-" Spencer starts.

"I'm gonna have to pass"Aria says quickly."I got this stuff to do this weekend"

"Me too" Emily and Spencer say at the same time.

"Look at you have done" Hanna whsipers to me.

"I didn't do anything" I whisper back, I can see by Hannah's look she is upset.