02-the Jenna thing

"Poor Avie, can get the stoner out of her head

"Poor Avie, can get the stoner out of her head. Is that why you become one yourself?"

Rosewood, Pennsylvania 2010

After the weird talk with the detective Wilden, we came to the Grilled. A place that we usd to come alot, all six of us.

"Why was Jenna there" Aria starts looking at all of us intensly.

"I guess she's back."

"That cop acted like we were suspects or something" Hannah says.

"We are" I say, they all turn to me with questionable looks." It's just that night was intense, I don't really remeber what we said to the police."I say, picking right away my drink and siping it.

"Do you think we look guilty?"Emily asks me.

"Why would we?We haven't done anything wrong" Aria says.

 "Except lie about the Jenna thing" Hannah mentions.

"We promised we would never bring up the Jenna thing again, remeber?" Spencer spoke 

"It never happened" While Spencer speaks I hold my drink high towards the bartender and order one more, while Hannah opens up her flask and pours it in her cup. We smile at each other, it's been a while.

"Have you found a way for forget about it?" Aria asked" I still wake up in the middle of the night."

"Aria we have talked about this, it was an accident" Spencer puts and end to that conversation.

"It's medicinal" Says Hannah to the man on the other table that was looking weirdly at her " Cramps" I say backing her .

"I don't get it. How does A know something about me that only Alison  knew." Emily says, what we all been thinking.

"Worst than that, not even Alison knew mine, and yet A knows "I say, smiling politly at the waiter that gave me my drink.

"Ali knew all of our secrets but we never knew any of hers." Aria said.

"That's not true."I say, facing the drink to not have to face their looks.

"Avie" Hannah says

"Ali told me some, but when she went missing and I had my first breakdown, I got so high that I went to the hospital I couldn't move nor talk, I forgot about somethings. Now it's all blurred in my mind. I have flashbacks of some of them but only that." I say, I could feel their petty and I didn't want it.

"It's all good guys, Im fine."I smile at them.

"I knew some too." Spencer spoke.

"Go one."

"I can't, Ali would kill me."

"She's dead" Me and Hannah say at the same time.

"Ali was seeing some one that summer." Spencer starts.