11-Moments later

"Sorry about losing my temper my bad, love-A"

Rosewood, Pennsylvania 2010

"Mom, I am fine. I will go home as soon as we hear something on Han, alright. Goodnigh" I say ending the call with my mother.

The girls and I followed Hanna to the hospital, waiting for an update on how she is doing but until now we haven't heard anything. Our parents called, asking how we were and when were we coming home, even mine did.

 "How is she mrs.Marin?" I ask approaching the older woman.

"She is going to be alright, she has an broken leg and a broken ankle, bruised ribs and they might have to remove her spleen" Mrs. Marin told us worried and confused.

"What happened?" she asked me.

"Hanna was coming across the parking lot and this car just came out of nowhere" Aria explained.

"Well, the police found the car, said it was stolen"

"Did they catched the driver?" Emily asked concerned.

"No, not yet."

"Cops, should be looking for Toby Cavanaugh" Spencer said making me roll my eyes.

"It wasn't Toby, the police picked him up last night" Mrs.Marin told us.

"What?"

"One of the officers told me, they found him hidding in town and they were bringing him in the station when they got the call about Hanna. You girls should go home, I will call you when Hanna can have visitors "

"Just let Hanna know we were here" Aria asked.

"I will, when she wakes up" The older woman said leaving towards Hanna's room.

"Toby isn't A" Emily said firmly.

"Well, Hanna know's how he is, that's why A tryed to kill her"

"Think they are just trying to scare us?" Emily asked lookingin between us.

"Well, it worked" Aria admited

"This was never about scaring us, that was just a bonus. And this started with murder we were crazy to think it wouldn't end up like this" Admiting this wasn't the easiest.

"Should we tell the cops?" Emily asked me " Your dad maybe?"

"Tell them what?" Aria asked

"Everything"

"We don't know everything"

"So, what do we do?"

"We talk to Hanna before we do anything, she is in this with us" I say, picking my things to go home.