12-salt meets wound

"Oh no party animal Ava won't join us tonight? You really did adopt those stoner habits didn't you, great liar?-A

Rosewood, Pennsylvania 2010

Hanna was finally back at her house, on a wheelchair, but at home. We found a sticker to put on top of A's message in Hanna's leg. Each one of us was holding something, while I was pushing Hanna on the chair.

"Don't take that off" I say, hitting her hand, she looked at me unpleased "I'm not, I'm trying to keep it on" She says, hitting my hand now.

"Han you are safe here. You are home" Spencer said, getting down to Hanna's height.

"Well, I thought I was safe at the hospital too"She mentions "And what is going on with Noel Kahn? Is he A? Have to talked to him?" 

"Don't look at me" I say after the girls all turn to look at me .

"You are his girlfriend" Spencer points out.

"No, I am his friend that is a girl, and that he kisses and you know. That's all we are" I say clearing my throat" Aria, any news?" I say turning the hot potato to her.

"I been avoiding him. I keep telling him I'm busy. I freak out every time I look at him" Aria admits.

"Yeah, try and get run over by him" Hanna mumbles.

We look all between us, poor Hanna no one really understood what she was going through.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Family lunches or dinner's were something my family couldn't do daily, that was why we always had sunday's with the Dilaurentis, because they as well couldn't. That's why family for me is more than just mother, father and brother, it's the Dilaurentis as well. 

Walking inside my house, at lunch time, after dropping Hanna at her house, the sent of familiar home made food.

"What is going on?" I ask walking inside the kitchen, my mother  was by the oven cooking my brother setting the table.  Brian looks at me with a bright smile.

"You are back, how is Hanna?" 

"She's alright, recovering now" I say taking off my coat and placing it on the coat hanger by the main door.

"That's good" My mom turns to me, steping in the conversation.

"Well, lunch is almost ready. Ava there's something I want to talk to you about" My mother said closing the stove burners.

"Okay" I acknolowge siting down on the chair.

"So your dad doesn't agree with me to tell you this, but I think it's better for you to know.."She started, pausing midway to look at her daugher confused face "I just want you to know that, you don't have to worry about your statements to the police when it comes to Alison's murder" The older woman said, her words slipped out of her mouth like butter. What did this all mean? Are my parents corrupting the police? Are they protecting me, illegaly?