08-please,do talk about me when I'm gone

"Looks like you and Romeo can go back to play hide and seek

"Looks like you and Romeo can go back to play hide and seek. This time I hide and you seek little liar-A" 

Rosewood, Pennsylvania 2010

The next morning me and the girls reunite at Spencer's house, the pieces that we order it had arrived and we were there to see them and discuss all about the memorial for Alison.

"I was afraid she wasn't gonna get it done in time for the memorial" Aria said  dragging the big wood box with Spencer to the living room.

"And this was someone from your mom's gallery?" Hannah questioned in the couch.

"Right" She replied.

"Where is your mom?" Emily asked getting up from the couch to help the girls with the box.

"There's an appartment above the gallery, so she's staying there, for now" Aria explained.

"That's kinda of weird isn't it? Your mom moving out?"Hannah asked.

"Yeah, like my dad should've left. That's what you expect" Aria said looking at Hannah.

"Aria" Spencer called her out.

"It makes more sense, he was the one screwing things up" I comment from my seat in the kitchen counter.

"Ava" Spencer call my name now, I look at her confused.

"I'm sorry Han, I didn't mean it like that" Aria apologizes to Hannah"The whole thing just sucks".

"I know" Hannah smiled softly.

"Did anyone called Shelly Leonard?" Emily asked, helping the girls opening the box.

"Done, and I told her if she played anything drepressing Ava would kick her in the cello"Spencer admited.

"Hey, why me?" I ask pretending to be offended.

"You are scary to some people" Spencer said with a soft smile.

"Whatever."

"Oh what about the program?" Aria asked.

"Almost done but we should finish it before Ali's brother get's here" As soon as Spencer eneded that sentence I chocked on the coffee I was drinking.

"Wait-wait" I stutter "Jason is coming?" I ask, looking at Spencer without blinking.

"Yeah, he gets here tonight and wants to speak with us tomorrow morning" Spencer said" Sorry Avie but you will have to wake up earlie again" She chuckles.