09-the perfect strom

"Again Ava? Putting your friends mad at you for doubting them so much, not a very good friend are you?-A"

Rosewood, Pennsylvania 2010

"It's insane. How many words do they expect you to learn in one night?" Hannah commented, playing with the notes on the table.

"You aren't supposed to be studying for the SAT'S in one night Han," I say to her, I'm sat in one of the kitchen's chair's on the counter, with multiple cards in front of me.

"Stringent" Aria read out loud.

"Umm,tough, inflexible" Spencer asnwered 

"It's not like you are going to actually use them"Hannah continued complaining.

"Meretricious" Aria read again.

"It's not like  you go to colege and then you start speaking a completly different language."

"It's about getting into college" Spencer explained.

"Meretricious: phony, flashy"

"Ugh Han, why are you still eating that?" I ask looking at the blonde 

"Because it's here" she replied.

"Put it in the garbage" Spencer told her.

"Then I would to stand over the garbage and eat it" She joked.

"Besotted"Aria read.

"Infatuated, enamored, in love with" I say out loud.

"That's right" Aria said to me

"Hey, what did Noel say to you after the memorial?" Hannah asked Aria.

"Hello, we are taking the SAT'S in less then twelve hours." Spencer called, amking me chuckle at her .

"Okay Spencer you do not need to know anymore big words.You are already scary enough." Hannah commented.

"I'm not scary. Am I scary?" She asks us.

"Just a tiny bit like these" I say opening my arms as far away from each other.

"Stop" She said .

"Hey, I hear your conversation with Noel Kahn the other night"

"You did?" I ask her confused.