04-can you hear me now?

It won't be that easy bitches- A

Rosewood, Pennsylvania 2010

"How bad did your mom bust you over wrecking Sean's car?" Emily asked Hannah. We are all together to go see the place where the memorial for Alison will be.

"Okay, I did not wreck it, I damaged it" Hannah corrected annoyed "And actually everyone is being very mature about it" She said.

"You guys please remmeber me to never let Hannah take my car" I joke.

"You don't have one" She commented.

"Not true, I have I just don't use it" I say as if is the most obvious thing in the world.

"Okay, so the town is gonna put in a new bench. We'll plant the flowerbeds, and there's gonna be a pathway of art tiles" Aria said, once we got to the bench that is gonna be replaced.

"Art tiles?" Spencer questioned.

"Mm-hm"Aria noded

"Messages, pictures,memories of Alison" Emily exemplified.

"Awe, like little headstones" Hannah commented sarcastly.

"Hannah" Aria called her out.

"What"

"We should each do a tile" Emily said.

"You know, I've had Alison's bracelet since we found her on the woods and I don't want the responsibility anymore." Hannah said holding it for us to pick. She first gave it to Aria but she denied wanting her, and then to me.

"No thanks" I say, denying the offer.

"Seriously, somebody take this" Spencer rolled her eyes at us and took the racelet from Hannah.

"Look at us, bunch of babies" She commented but all of us stayed in silence"There's nothing that A can say or do to get us into trouble without making touble for herself"

"You sure it's a her?" Hannah asked.

"I don't think that was the point Han" I chuckeld.

"Him, her. It doesn't make any difference" Spencer said picking her computer from the bag.

"What you doing?" Me and Emily ask.

"I'm gonna block all messages from people I don't know" Spencer explained"Who's next?"

"Me" I say, sitting myself right next to her on the bench as sooner as I get this done, as sooner I am A free.

I quickly put all my information on Spencer's computer and just like that I was A proof.