[22.] TXT Puppy Pile

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

They'd been in America for two days now and were filming an episode for TXT Dream. When they got back to their hotel rooms they were tired and hungry. Dao immediately went to take a shower as Yeonjun and Kai first ate the food that they ordered from room service. When she was finished washing up they swapped places as she grabbed the hairdryer from her suitcase.

"Noona, you should eat something," Kai suggested and placed a plate of food down on the bedside table. "It's been a long day and we'll need all the energy we can get for tomorrow."

"Mm," Dao hummed in appreciation. "Thanks, Ningning. Go shower," she told him as she switched the hairdryer on.

Kai nodded with a smile. He disappeared into the bathroom just as Yeonjun came out of it. Yeonjun flopped down on the same bed that Dao was sitting on and sighed. His muscles were aching from all the rehearsals and to be honest, he was just dead tired, they were all really tired.

Dao finished drying her hair and ate the food that Kai had given her. She made Yeonjun open his mouth for a bite because she knew he hadn't eaten a lot earlier. He obediently listened and chewed happily despite the fact that he didn't even blink his eyes open once.

Kai came out of the bathroom with a mischievous grin on his face though only Dao caught sight of it. She frowned but it only made his grin widen. He had a great plan in mind but before he could execute it Dao's motherly nature hindered him.

"Let me dry your hair first," she said and made him sit down on the floor in front of her.

"Before what?" Kai asked playing innocent.

"Before you drag us into whatever evil idea you've got cooking in that head of yours," Dao told him with a shake of her head.

"Noona knows me so well," Kai commented with a smile.

"Too well," Yeonjun muttered. "Whatever it is you're thinking, maknae. Just leave your hyung out of it, okay?"

Dao glanced back at Yeonjun who turned onto his side and faced his back to them. She and Kai then shared a look with each other. Dao really wondered what was going through the youngest's mind. Kai wasn't evil and he didn't usually tease his members too much but he did like to have some fun. Generally speaking though, he was just a cute and sweet kid.

***

"Knock, knock... "

"No, go away," Beomgyu groaned.

"Did you guys order more room service?" Taehyun asked.

"Did someone knock?" Soobin asked as he lifted his head up from where Beomgyu was tying him down with his legs around Soobin's waist.

"Hello," a deep voice called out from the other side of their hotel room door.

"Who is it?" Beomgyu shouted back.

"Hello, you have a delivery."

"A delivery?" Beomgyu asked.

"Leave it at the door, please," Taehyun called out.

"Open the door in three," Yeonjun's voice threatened and immediately Soobin got to his feet. Even Beomgyu and Taehyun stopped lying down and sat properly on the bed.

It was one thing to joke and tease each other but everyone knew once Yeonjun or Dao said the number '3' if the members didn't do what they had asked by the countdown there were going to be consequences. Yeonjun counting to three was scary enough but if Dao counted to three it was downright terrifying.