[29.] Boyfriend Meets Brother

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

WWH Jin

Star, I'm back!
I'm leaving the airport now.

Dao

Really?
How was your flight??
Was it okay? Are you tired?

WWH Jin

It was long.
I miss you, I want to see you first.
Are you busy?

Dao

I'm not busy
I finished a song recording a while ago
Where do you want to meet?
Also, I have something to tell you...

WWH Jin

Your apartment.
Is it important?

Dao

It can wait
See you soon, World Wide Handsome

***

Dao arrived at the apartment first, she wanted to see Jin as soon as possible. She missed him an insane amount, more than she thought it was possible to miss anyone. She also wanted to warn him that her brother was currently in Seoul and wanted to have a meet and greet.

That's going to go down well, Dao thought.

When she heard knocking coming from the front door, she was ecstatic, and immediately a bright smile met her face. She rushed out of the living room and into the hallway, pulling open the front door and staring back into the eyes of her one and only boyfriend. Jin stood there as promised, his hair a slight mess from his hoodie and the rest of his face covered with a black mask. He was wearing casual clothes and he looked a little tired, but still wide awake.

He ducked under Dao's arm to get inside and she shut the door behind him. He didn't waste another second to pull his mask off. Dao saw his beautiful smile but then she was engulfed in a hug, Jin's arms wound around her waist tightly and his face buried in her neck.

"Yah, it wasn't even two weeks," she laughed, but she was so happy.

"Didn't you miss me?" he asked, his words muffled.

"Of course I did!" Dao said, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him back just as tightly. "I missed you a lot, oppa."

Jin pulled away but kept his arms where they were not letting her go for a second. Dao looked into his eyes, the both of them smiling like idiots. It was like what they had was puppy love, first love, and mature love all in one. Just love.

Jin dropped a hand to tuck the hair falling into Dao's face behind her ear. She subconsciously leaned into his touch. Happy to have Jin back and in front of her again.

"What did you want to tell me?" Jin asked.

"Hm?" Dao blinked at him, her mind going blank because of him.

He leaned in a little closer to her, "You said you had something to tell me," Jin murmured.

"Oh, I wanted to tell you- "

But he cut her off with a kiss. Softly pressing his lips against hers and she was more than happy to forget words and just kiss him back. Focus on the moment and enjoy it. Jin cupped her cheek gently and tilted her head to deepen the kiss. It wasn't hurried or annoyingly slow. It was well-paced, letting them feel how much they missed each other and how content they were being back together again.