He's Back.

Charlie kept the phone back and sat on his chair immovable. Everything Nancy said, somehow resonated with his nightmares. Mrs. Driscoll, the rats, Tom Holloway...

"Okay, go back, you think Tom Holloway was high?"

"Yeah I think so. He was sweating a lot, but at the same time shaking like with cold. His eyes were blurry and he had a band-aid on his forehead that wasn't there before. Just... he was acting really strange." Nancy finished.

Tom Holloway was fine when Charlie saw him. He looked well and there wasn't any band-aid on his head. Except Billy was there, and he was acting strange. And the day before when he had seen Billy, he was exactly the way Nancy had described Tom. Charlie prayed this wasn't what he thought.

His thoughts were interrupted but Robin running into the room with what seemed like two big charts in her hands. She laid them out on the table. The boys crowed around her.

"It is fascinating, what 20 bucks could get you at the county recorder's office. Starcourt Mall, the complete blueprint." She smiled proudly.

"Not bad." Dustin commented.

"So this is start court mall and this is the Russian base." Charlie trailed his fingers.

"I don't really see a way in?" Steve asked.

"There isn't if we are talking exclusively about doors." Robin flipped the page.

"Air ducts." Charlie and Dustin said at the same time.

"Exactly. Turns out this secret room needs air just like any old room." Robin brought her marker and drew the lines connecting the air ducts.

"These air ducts lead all the way... Here."

Charlie felt a sudden chill run down his spine. It was unnatural but familiar. Something, no someone was calling his name. Everything grew fuzzy, there was a vile bitter taste in his mouth.

"Charlie?"

It's happening again.

"Charlie!?" Steve was next to him, his hand om Charlie upper arm.

"What?" Charlie blinked.

"Are you okay?" Steve's face was drawn with worry.

Charlie sighed and shook himself out of the daze. He cleared his throat before conjuring up a lie.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

Steve was about to ask again but Charlie cut him off.

"I need to go check on El." Charlie said more to himself. He managed a small smile which didn't reach his eyes. Leaning in he quickly pecked Steve's cheek, before turning away.

"Yeah, okay. But you'll be back right?" Steva asked as Charlie was at the door.

"Ofcourse, you guys just don't get into any trouble while I'm gone." with that he quickly walked out of there.

Charlie knew it was pointless going home. If he needed to catch El he should go to Max's house, hopefully he'd make it on time. His jeep was still in the repair shop, so he can sprint all the way there. By the time he reached Max's house, he was panting, sweating and nearly dying.

Charlie pressed on the doorbell thrice, bouncing anxiously on his feet. His thoughts were running a thousand mile per hour. The door swung open and Niel stood before him. For a second Charlie was completely taken aback.

"What do you want?" Niel asked, gruffly.

"Oh... I was looking for my sister - El. She's a friend of Max, are they still here-"