Important

Hello readers new and old,

It's going to be an year since I last updated this fic and I'm so sorry. I really am. I was busy with other fanfiics and overall fell out of touch with the stranger things fandom. But I'm coming back. This fanfic isn't over and I'm not ready to let it die. I love it too much. I intend to make some drastic changes to the actual plot of the show. But I want to know if you guys would back me up on it.

Which brings me to my second point. This fanfic started off as a triangle love story. Even though I'm not a fan of triangle love stories in general, Charlie is my baby and I love having two hot guys pine over him. But with the end of season 3, this will no longer be triangle love story. So I have two ideas :

Exhibit A : Not kill Billy. Have him be a significant part of season 4, and drastically change the course of things. Also give him the redemption arc he deserved.

Exhibit B : Make Eddie a love interest. This is not uncommon in fanfiics but honestly a bit overused. However he's a sweetheart, and I think he'll be cute with Charlie.

Vote for whichever option you think is the best. I havee given both options a lot of thought and both of them seem equally appealing to me.

P. S : I ended up giving Billy and Charlie way more chemistry than I originally intended, I'm just a sucker but 'badboys being sweet to that one person, and one person only' trope.

I did miss writing this fic and it's good to be back. Update in 24 hours.