S1, EP 1: The Strongest Maid in Histroy

We currently see the sun rising on a majestic forest. In said forest, there we see a giant green dragon awake from it's slumber.

It slowly begins to rise to it's feet

It slowly begins to rise to it's feet. At it's full height, it is significantly taller than the trees in the forest. It's spread out, before they begin to flap. It's wings move slowly at first, before beginning to flap more quickly. It soon rises off of the ground before flying off at high speeds towards the sky.

Somewhere else, we see a large city. We focus on a specific apartment building in the city.

We hear an alarm clock going off, and then it cuts to someone turning it off

We hear an alarm clock going off, and then it cuts to someone turning it off. They reach over and grab their glasses and put them on. They start stretching as they sit up in their bed. We know exactly who this is.

Ben: "Ugh, I shouldn't have been drinking last night

Ben: "Ugh, I shouldn't have been drinking last night." He moves over and sits on the edge of his bed, rubbing his head. "I should get ready soon." He begrudgingly stands up, preparing for his day.

We see the dragon flying through the air, just above the clouds. Once the clouds clear, we see that the dragon is heading for the city. A magic rune appears in front of the dragon, and it's body begins to glow.

Back with Ben, we see him going through his closet. He puts on a black jacket with white accents. The letter 10 also is shown on the jacket upper left part of the jacket.