Valentines Day! (🍋)

Ben wakes up in this bed, feeling Tohru and Elma gripping onto either side of him.

Tohru & Elma: "Morning, master/Ben."

Ben: "Good morning, you two. How did you girls sleep?"

Tohru: "I slept pretty good, master." She snuggles into Ben's side. "I honestly don't want to get up."

Elma: "I slept good as well, and I don't want to get up either." She snuggles into Ben's other side. "Can we just stay here for today?"

Ben: "You know we can't do that, Elma."

Tohru: "Yeah." She smirks. "Don't be lazy, Elma."

Elma: "You were probably thinking the same thing!"

Ben: "Regardless, we need to get up."

Tohru and Elma grumble as the three get out of bed.

=============================================================================================

Ben, Elma, and Kanna are putting their shoes on at the front door.

Ben: "Goodbye, Tohru." He stands up. "We'll see you later."

Tohru: "Real quick, before you leave..." She pulls out a heart-shaped box. "Here! In the spirit of Valentine's Day, me and Elma made some chocolate for you!"

Ben: "Wow, really?" He takes the box. "Thanks, both of you."

Kanna: "Papa?" Ben looks down at her. "Could I have a piece?"

Ben: "Sorry, sweetie. Since Tohru Elma made this for me, it wouldn't be nice if I shared it." He pats Kanna's head. "Besides, you'll get your own candy at school."

Kanna: "Really?"

Ben: "Yup! You're popular in your school, so you're bound to get a lot of candy today."

Kanna's eyes sparkles, and she throws her arms up in the air.

Kanna: "Yay!"

Ben chuckles before ceasing his petting of Kanna's head. He then turns to face Tohru, giving her a small kiss.

Ben: "Bye, Tohru. Thank you for the chocolate."

Tohru nods, a blissful look on her face as Ben leaves. When Ben leaves the apartment, the blissful look is replaced by a mischievous grin.

Tohru: 'Now to wait.'

As Ben, Elma, and Kanna make their way down the steps of the complex, Ben notices Elma staring at him with a slight scowl.

Ben: "Elma? What's wrong?"

Elma pouts, turning her head to face away from Ben.

Elma: "You didn't give me a kiss."

Ben rolls his eyes, grabbing Elma's arm, stopping the two of them from moving.

Elma: "E-Eh!?" She turns her head to face Ben. "B-Ben! W-What are you-!?"

Ben suddenly gives Elma a light peck on her lips, making her quiet and blush.

Ben: "There. Is that better?"

Elma only nods, her eyes avoiding direct eye-contact with Ben.

Ben: "Good. Now let's go."

Ben lets go of Elma's arm, and the three continue down the steps.

=============================================================================================

It's currently in the middle of the day, and Ben is sitting at his desk between Rook and Elma. He is currently furiously typing his computer.