S1, EP 3: Start of a New Life!

We start off in the middle of the night, where Ben has suddenly woken up.

Ben: "Time to pee I guess." He puts on his glasses and tries to step off his bed, only to step on something soft and scaly. "The heck?"

He looks down and sees that he is stepping on Tohru's tail, making her groan slightly in her sleep. Kanna is also sleeping on the floor, resting her head on the end of her tail.

Ben: "Man, this is way too cramped."

We cut to the morning as Ben is trying to get into his office. Though, before he can open the door, the door adjacent is opened by Kanna and it hits the back of his head.

Ben: "Ow." He says rubbing the back of his head. "Someone's here y'know."

Kanna: "Sorry Ben."

Ben: "It's alright sweetie. Don't worry about it."

We cut again to to that night as Ben trying to get something from the fridge.

Ben: "Let's see what there is to drink." As he opens the fridge, Tohru's beasts suddenly rest on his head. "What the? Tohru!"

Tohru: "Excuse me a second."

Kanna also squeezes her face next to Ben's, trying to get to the fridge.

Kanna: "Is there any juice?"

Both Tohru and Kanna try to get into the fridge, with Ben just caught in the middle.

Ben: "Okay, this is officially overcrowded."

=============================================================================================

Next Day: Realtor Office

We see Ben, Tohru, and Kanna at a realtor office. They are currently talking to one of the apartment managers.

Man: "So, you called looking for a three bedroom apartment?"

Ben: "Yes. I would like one as close to this area as possible."

The man takes the three to several different apartments. They don't really pique the group's interest until the last one.

Man: "How's this?" Tohru and Kanna seem to be playfully fighting in the back

Ben: "Hmm." 'They all look the same to me. And the two of them aren't particularly interested in any of them.'

Man: "This one actually has a bonus feature." This gets Ben interested. "The rooftop is actually a common area shared by tenants."

Ben: "Really? Now that sounds interesting."

The man takes the three up to the roof, opening the door for them. When Tohru and Kanna see the open roof area, they get excited and start running around.