S1, EP 2: Second Dragon, Kanna!

We open to see Tohru taking a deep breath, before shooting out a large blast of fire. This causes a lot of smoke to suddenly billow out the window, before suddenly stopping. Ben quickly runs in.

Ben: "Damnit Tohru!" He yells, before coughing violently.

=============================================================================================

We then cut to see Ben and Tohru walking together, with Tohru holding a tote bag. Tohru and Ben are both dressed in their typical attire.

Ben: "Now Tohru, tell me. What made you think it would be a good idea to use your fire breath instead of the stove was a good plan?"

Tohru: "It was less of a plan, and more like an instinct."

Ben: "You do know the stove makes fire, right?"

Tohru: "Of course, but I didn't think it would be strong enough."

Ben: "Strong enough to completely torch my kitchen?" He sighs and readjusts his glasses. "Sometimes, I worry you might have brain damage."

They continue to walk towards the grocery store. As they do this, Ben looks at Tohru and begins to think.

Ben: 'That reminds me. Why have I been letting this chaotic dragon of destruction go shopping on her own? Probably not the best idea, but I haven't heard of any chaos recently. So maybe she isn't a disaster there.'

They continue to walk and Ben passes by the shopping district while Tohru stands by the entrance.

Tohru: "Wait." This gets Ben to turn around. "Aren't we going to the shopping district?"

Ben: "You mean you haven't been going to the big supermarket over there?" He points behind him.

Tohru: "Oh no. That place feels like a castle and totally freaks me out."

Ben: "Castle?" He asks, confused.

Tohru: "Yes, and the whole thing is white too. It gives me flashbacks with crusaders bases."

Ben: "That's pretty unfortunate."

They walk into the shopping district as they continue talking.

Tohru: "The shopping district is more like the Guild's Bazaar. It's a little better."

Ben: "So you shop based off of PTSD? Good to know." They walk up to a Fresh Seafood store. "You want to start by getting some fish?"

Tohru: "Sure!" She smiles as they both walk in.

Toda: "Tohru! What's up?"

Tohru: "Good afternoon Mr. Toda!" This somewhat shocks Ben, not thinking she would be friendly with anyone.

Toda: "You normally come out here alone, right? Who's your friend?"

Tohru: "No, he's my master." This shocks Toda and makes Ben a bit embarrassed.

Ben: "Hey there." He waves.

Toda: "Tohru's a pretty funny lady huh?" He says with a smile. "We got some pretty good mackerel today. Sound good?"

Tohru: "Hm." She thinks for a moment. "Sounds great! Let me have two of those, and two dried Jack Mackerel."

Toda: "Coming up!" He gets them the fish, and a little bit extra before they leave.

Ben is still perplexed by Tohru's behavior with the man. He didn't expect her to act so friendly with other humans.

Ben: "He gave us an extra filet of Makerel."