S1, EP 5: Tohru's Real World Lessons!

We open up to Ben, Kanna, and Tohru finishing up the breakfast that Tohru had prepared. All the while, Kanna is having trouble with the chopsticks.

Ben: "Your Miso soup is amazing today."

Tohru: "Thank you. I'm glad you like it." She says with a smile. "I decided to try something different and only use ingredients from this world."

After finishing their meal, Ben and Kanna both get ready for work and school. Once they are done, they get to the front door.

Ben & Kanna: "We'll see you later."

Tohru: "Okay." Ben opens the door. "Be sure to watch out for those cars."

Ben: "Mhm."

Tohru: "Remember, Kanna. If a car hits you, you'll smash it to bits."

Kanna: "I know."

Ben and Kanna close the door behind themselves, and turns her back to it with a very happy look on her face.

Tohru: "Perfect! Master didn't get angry or chastise me about anything I did this morning!" She raises her arm high in the air. "Success, Tohru, success!"

Speaking of which, literally everything in the apartment is sparkling from how clean it is. She laughs in happiness at her accomplishments.

Tohru: "I feel like my maid skills are definitely improving!" She realizes something. "Hey, that could mean I'm finally getting used to this world! Yay!"

As she was talking, she looks outside to see a bunch of crows tearing up the laundry for some unknown reason. This gets Tohru irritated, so she explodes the balcony.

=============================================================================================

We cut over to Ben's work. He is currently working on something when a female coworker walks up to him.

Coworker: "I don't know what's going on with you sir, but you've been a lot happier lately."

Ben: "Really? Was I gloomy before or something?"

Coworker: "Well, it's not like you were sad, but just more stoic. I don't know, you just seem a lot more open lately." Her and Ben chuckle. "Well, see you later."

Ben gets back to work, and he begins to think about his current situation.

Ben: 'It's been about two months since Tohru showed up.' He stops typing and looks out the window. 'Two months, and I have no clue what I was like before.'

=============================================================================================

We cut back to Tohru, who fixed the damage she had caused with that explosion. She is currently watching a cooking show very intently.

Cook: "The secret to this dish is to marinate it in honey."

As the cook continues to talk, Tohru writes down several ideas for cooking. She later starts watching this other show with an interesting discussion.

Show Host: "Our poll reveals how women really want to be treated by their significant other." It shows the number one answer. "Being knocked back on a wall is number one!?"

Tohru: "Okay, so they're like birds." She writes this down. "They pursue live with sound. Pursue....love...."

She begins to have a daydream, where she and Ben are standing in the middle of an alleyway. Tohru, in the daydream, is blushing because Ben is standing over her while she is up against the wall.