S1, EP 13: Emperor of Demise Arrives!

A massive creature is flying through the skies above the city. And the animals in the city can sense the massive predator, and they all flee in fear of the monster.

=============================================================================================

Down in the city, in Ben's apartment, the little family is in the middle of eating breakfast.

Ben drinks some of his soup, before setting down to listen to Kanna.

Kanna: "I promised Saikawa that I would play with her in the park today."

Ben: "That sounds like fun! I hope you have a good time."

Kanna nods her head as she gets back to eating her food.

Tohru: "Do you have any plans for today, Master?"

Ben: "Nothing in particular. All I know is that I just want to relax at home for my day off."

Tohru: "I knew you'd say that!" She raises her fist, a beaming smile across her face. "That's why I'm prepared to do anything to ensure that relaxation!"

Elma: "S-Same here!" Her mouth is full of food, but she swallows before continuing. "I'd be more than happy to help you relax in any way I can as well!"

Ben is somewhat worried about their.......proposals, but he just shrugs it off as he watches Kanna struggle to eat her noodles with her chopsticks.

Ben gets up from his seat, and he walks around to Kanna.

Ben: "Here. I'll help you, Kanna." He grabs onto the chopsticks with his fingers. "Let me show you, okay?"

Kanna: "Okay, papa."

It takes Ben a minute to help Kanna, but he is able to do it. Now she is having no trouble grabbing the noodles with her chopsticks.

Ben: "There we go." He pets Kanna's head. "That's much easier now, isn't it?"

Kanna nods her head as she leans into Ben's hand. This gesture makes Tohru and Elma a bit jealous, but they bite their tongues down because the scene in front of them is too adorable to interrupt.

Ben stops petting Kanna's head, much to her displeasure, before sitting back down in his seat.

=============================================================================================

After breakfast, Kanna heads out to the park to meet Kanna. Before she could leave for the park, Tohru stops her by calling out to her from the balcony.

Tohru: "Kanna!" Kanna looks up at Tohru, who is waving down at her. "Be careful!"

Kanna: "I will!" She waves back. "Bye!"

Kanna turns around and starts waking down the streets of the city, and Tohru smiles as she leaves. Her smile then falters as she looks up at the grey, cloudy sky.

Tohru: "Hopefully the clouds will clear soon."

Back inside, Ben is reading a book while still sitting at the dining table.

Ben looks over at Tohru, who is still outside and looking up at the sky. He admires her beauty for a moment, smiling, before looking back at his book.

=============================================================================================

Location: The Park

Kanna is currently crouching down, admiring some pretty white flowers on the ground.