Early Christmas Gift (🍋)

(This will be the first lemon I have ever made. So forgive me if it's terrible.)

Ben and the dragons are still on the couch in the living room, with Tohru and Elma being quite clear what they want.

Both of the girl's faces are red, with heart eyes. Elma is still nibbling on Ben's ear, and Tohru is running her hand up and down Ben's chest while kissing his neck. Both of their tails are wagging at a steady rate.

Ben himself is unsure about how to react to all this. All he knows is that he is getting excited at what's happening. And he knows he wants this to continue, but is still hesitant.

Ben: "Uh, girls?"

Tohru & Elma: "Yes~?"

Ben: "Are you two absolutely sure this is what you want?"

Tohru and Elma giggle, and they both hug his arms, gripping them tightly.

Tohru: "Of course we do, Master~ I have waited so long for this, and I can't wait any longer~."

Elma: "Even though I haven't been waiting for this as long as Tohru, but I'm certain I want it as well~."

Ben: "So long as you two are sure." He is blushing slightly. "W-We should probably get to the bedroom if we're going to do this."

Tohru: "That sounds like a great idea!" She and Elma stand up with Ben, still holding his arms. "Let's go, Master~."

Elma: "I hope we're able to please you, sir~."

The three make their way to Ben's room, with Elma exposing her horn and tail as they walk. When they enter the bedroom, the girls push Ben onto the bed and start stripping his clothes off.

Ben: "I guess we're getting started right away, huh?"

Tohru: "Damn right, Master~."

Tohru and Elma eventually strip Ben down to his boxers, where there is a noticeable bulge. The girls slowly grab at the top of the boxers.

Elma: "Let's get a closer look~."

They pull down the boxers, and they are met by Ben's 9-inch cock. Tohru and Elma's faces get even redder, with the latter drooling slightly.

Tohru: "Oh my~ It's so big~."

Elma: "And the smell is so...." She takes a small sniff. "Alluring~."

Before Ben could respond to their comments, the two girls start to lightly kiss and lick at Ben's shaft. This elicits some quiet groans from Ben, who is watching as the girls work their magic.

Ben: "Holy shit, that feels good."

Elma: "I can make it feel even better, sir~."

Before Ben could question what she was implying, Elma suddenly takes all 9-inches in her mouth, gagging and moaning from it. As if out of reflex, Ben starts petting her head as she does this.

Ben: "G-Good girl." He groans as he looks over at Tohru. "Come here."

Not wanting to disobey, Tohru moves up closer to Ben, who starts squeezing at her boobs. Tohru moans as Ben fondles her breasts, but Ben stops and starts pulling at Tohru's uniform.

Ben: "Take it off."

Absolutely turned on by Ben's authoritative voice, Tohru quickly complies and rips off all of her clothes. In response to her compliance, Ben pulls her down so she's next to him, and then starts kissing her very passionately.