S1, EP 7: Summer's Staples!

We start off with Ben, Kanna, and Tohru standing in front of a busy beach. Ben is wearing swim trunks while also wearing his Omniverse jacket. Tohru and Kanna are also wearing swimsuits as well.

Tohru: "Wow! The beaches in this world are really pretty! With so many people, don't you just want to mow them down all at once master?"

Ben: "Not at all."

Kanna: "The ocean here's salty?"

Ben: "Yeah. Very salty."

Kanna: "That's the same then."

Suddenly, Lucoa and Shota join up with the three. Lucoa is currently wearing a skimpy, black bikini that just barely covers her private areas. Shota is currently very embarrassed, making sure to look down in order to avoid looking at Lucoa.

Lucoa: "My favorite thing about swimsuits is that you can show off as much flesh as you want."

Ben: "No. That isn't correct. At all." He points at her attire. "Also, that is not appropriate for a public beach."

Lucoa: "For real?" She bends down in front of Shota, giving a clear view. "Shota Baby, what do you think?"

The moment he looks up, Shota screams and covers his face as he blushes profusely.

Shota: 'So aggressive!'

Shota then quickly runs next to Ben, hiding himself from Lucoa.

Shota: "Way less scary."

Ben: "You're welcome kid."

Female Security: "Excuse me ma'am."

Lucoa: "Yeah?"

The security lady wraps a towel around Lucoa and starts pulling her away.

Female Security: "I need you to come with me. Your swimsuit is way too skimpy."

Lucoa: "Hey! Hold on!"

Her protests fall onto deaf ears as the other four watch as Lucoa is taken away.

Ben: "That was bound to happen at some point."

=============================================================================================

We cut to later as the five, with Lucoa rejoining them after being given a much less skimpy swimsuit, and they are currently setting up their spot on the beach. Ben is currently sitting on a towel in the shade of a beach umbrella, with Shota sitting next to him.

Lucoa: "They finally let me back out?"

Ben: "Why did you bring an extra suit anyway?"

Lucoa: "I didn't. These are my scales."