S1, EP 6: A Home Visit!

We open up to see Kanna and Saikawa walking together, occasionally stepping into a puddle. Saikawa suddenly stands in front of Kanna.

Saikawa: "Hey, um, Kanna. Do you want to come play with me at my house?"

Kanna: "You want me to play at your house?" Saikawa nods enthusiastically. "Will it be fun?"

Saikawa: "Are you kidding me!?" She waves her arms around expressively. "We have tons of games and all the toys and snacks! Oh yeah! We have a maid too!"

Kanna: "A maid?"

Saikawa: "Yeah! You can bring your maid too if you wanted too. You know, the one that watched while we played dodgeball. After I told my maid about it, she said she would really love to meet her. She wants go talk maid shop and that kind of stuff. So, does that sound okay to you?"

Kanna: "Yeah, sure."

Saikawa then goes into her cuteness overload, quiet ecstatic that Kanna has agreed to her proposition.

=============================================================================================

We cut to later when Ben, Tohru, and Kanna have arrived at Saikawa's home. Tohru has her hands on her hips and has a serious look on her face.

Tohru: "This is it? So the loser who dares to challenge me as a maid lives in this house?" Her eye twitches. "I'll crush her."

Ben: "Is there a particular reason I'm here, Kanna?"

Kanna: "Because you're the only one that could stop Lady Tohru if she tried to attack Saikawa's maid."

Ben: "Hm. Fair enough."

They are eventually let inside, where they are greeted by Saikawa.

Saikawa: "Welcome to my lovely home!" She looks up at Tohru. "I see you've brought your maid." She looks towards Ben. "And your dad as well."

Ben: 'I am still not used to that. Though I still like the sound of that.'

At that moment, someone starts descending the stairs.

???: "Young lady. I believe introductions are due."

Saikawa: "If you say so." She turns towards Ben and the dragons. "Introducing our, um, our family's maid."

Georgie: "Pleasure to meet you

Georgie: "Pleasure to meet you. My name is Georgie and I am proud to serve this wonderful family."

Ben: "Nice to meet you Georgie. I am Ben, and this is Tohru and Kanna."

Tohru: "What's with that outfit, Georgie?" She says with her head tilted. "You don't look like much of a maid to me. Where's the basic black and white,"