Chapter 10

Chapter 10 

By the time she reached them at the other end of the beach, she had decided that she would definitely enjoy some fun with Rory. 

Once they were all back together, Beth was ribbed about having to buy the drinks later, but it was all in fun. They were all hot and sweaty, so Ginny suggested they take the horses into the water to cool off. They all dismounted, took off the saddles and then their boots. 

"How are you at bareback riding then, Beth?" he asked with a smirk on his face. 

"Not too bad, just give me a leg up." She smiled back at him as he grabbed her leg and helped her onto Peaches. Then he grabbed his own horse's mane and vaulted athletically onto its back. Slowly, they edged their horses into the sea until the water was lapping round the riders' ankles. 

Beth had a wide grin on her face. "I have never done this before. It's a wonderful feeling." 

Rory laughed, "You certainly look happy. We try to bring the horses down here as much as possible in the summer. It's fun, and they love it as well." 

The group made their way back across the bay, chatting together as the horses enjoyed splashing through the water. Beth let her reins rest on Peaches's withers, happy to allow her to set the pace, following the other horses. She let her legs sway loose as her feet dipped in the water, which was cold, but refreshing after their hot gallop over the sand. She tipped her head back and closed her eyes. Enjoying the feel of the sun on her face, she felt happy and relaxed. Rory looked across at her, admiring the long sweep of her neck and the red mane of hair that hung down her back. Of course, he couldn't help but notice how her breasts tilted upwards as she leaned back, her nipples standing out through the thin tank top. He was grinning when Beth opened her eyes and looked across at him. "Enjoying the view?" she asked grinning back at him.  

"Oh, yeah," he smirked at her and moved his horse closer. "But, I was just wondering how much better it would be if your top was wet." As he said this, he grabbed her leg and raised it so that she tumbled off the side of Peaches. With a shriek, she landed in the water, which was a lot colder when fully submerged. Gasping and spluttering, Beth struggled to find her feet and finally managed to stand up just as Rory rode to her side, roaring with laughter along with the rest of the group. She stood with her hands on her hips, glaring at him. "I can't believe you just did that!" she screamed at him, which just made him laugh even more.  

"But I was right," he spluttered, struggling to catch his breath, he was laughing so hard.  

"Right about what?" Beth asked, glaring at him but struggling to keep a straight face.

"The view has improved immensely now your top is wet," he chuckled. Beth looked down and realised that her skimpy tank top had now become a see-through skimpy tank top. She blushed and folded her arms across her chest. The rest of the group were all in hysterics, the guys took a particular interest in the view of Beth's chest. Rory was leaning back on his horse laughing so hard and had let go of the reins. Beth seized the opportunity, grabbed his leg, and pushed him off. He landed with a splash in the water. The others nearly followed suit. They were laughing so hard now. Ginny applauded and shouted, "Well done, Beth, he totally deserved that." 

Rory righted himself in the water, and after coughing up a mouthful, moved towards Beth. "This is war!" he shouted as he grabbed Beth and pulled her under the water again. However, she was ready for it this time and locked her arms around his neck, dragging him down with her. He fell on top of her as they both went under again. Ginny and the others whooped and shrieked, enjoying the spectacle as Beth and Rory thrashed about in the water struggling to stand up again. He still had his hands around her waist as she pulled her hair away from her face and wiped the salt water out of her eyes. 

"Ok, I declare a draw," he said as he pulled her closer against his body and kissed her full on the lips. Beth was about to pull away, feeling slightly embarrassed at snogging in front of the others. Then she remembered that they had had an eyeful of her breasts through her wet vest and thought, what the hell! She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. The others applauded and giggled at their two very damp friends locked in a passionate embrace.  

Ginny's horse turned slightly as she sat giggling and out of the corner of her eye, she caught a movement up on the cliff's edge. She moved further round to get a clearer view and realised it was Liam standing beside his tractor, staring down at them on the beach. When he saw her looking up, he turned on his heel, climbed back into the cab, and roared off. "Hmmm, looks like someone is more interested than he lets on," she muttered to herself and turned to look back at Beth just as she pulled away from Rory. "Ok, you two, time to get back home and dry off, I think" she said, smirking at the pair of them as she turned her horse towards the shore. They all made their way out of the sea and back to the pile of saddles and boots further up the beach, Rory and Beth walking and leading their horses. Rory, dropping back slightly, admired the view of Beth's bum, which was clearly visible through her jodhpurs. Those had also become translucent. He didn't have the guts to tell her that though, as he was sure he would get another dunking if he did. 

The ride home wasn't quite so much fun for Beth and Rory with their wet clothes making them slide around in their saddles. So, they went as fast as was comfortable, looking forward to a hot shower and one of Bunny's Sunday teas.