And we have a winner!

1. Hey Team Stormers. Thank you Keylacake for your awesome idea for a team name. I've got more free stuff for you!

2. Congratulations to JR, you are the winner of the cover contest. Yes you won :) Well done for getting so many votes for your awesome cover design. So your name is going to be in my book Yay!

Everyone go and check out the cover design here ==>http://emmie-kates.awesomeauthors.org/cover-winner/

3. I think the design is brilliant and really illustrates Beth and the magic of the story.

4. Now I have even more great news for you and have created something special for you all.

5. Drum roll please........

6. To celebrate the imminent launch of Midsummer's Magic, I have published a mini book on Amazon. Yes it's the little bonus I promised you :)

7. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011B1KBGE

8. It will be free until (July 16, 2015) since Amazon doesn't allow for a book to be free forever.But for those of you who read this post after this date, you can still get the mini book by signing up for my blog.

9. So to gets lots more free stuff, please sign up for my blog. Go on you know you want to :)

10. Thank you all so much for your support and stay tuned for more updates. Go team Stormers!!