Information

Here is some information before you start reading: 

Like I've already said, this is completely different than my other Genshin Impact story. They will not react to the next generation but to:

1. your suggestions (which you may comment here)

2. Youtube videos

3. MY AU

Ships in this story: (I will try to include everyone equally but some ships might appear more often than others.)

- Cynari

-Zhongven (deal with it, I love those two old husbands.)

- Kavetham (don't really know how to write those two, might be cringe) 

- Kazuscara

- Jean x Lisa

- Bennett x Razor

- Ei x Miko

- Thomato

- Beigguang 

- Ittorou 

- Xingyun 

Families: 

- Zhongli and Venti have been married / mates for 2.000 years now and are Xiaos Parents. Also, in my AU, Archons can converse telepathically with one another, when they do their hair glows like during their elemental bursts.

- Ganyu is like a big sister to Xiao.

- Beidou and Ningguang are married and Kazuhas adoptive Moms.

- Lisa adopted Razor.

- Cyno and Tighnari are (newly) married and adopted Collei. 

- Kaveh and Al-Haitham are married (act like a divorced couple nonetheless...).

Here's a summary of the Zhongli and Venti's children:

1. Xiao: The eldest son, known for his stoic demeanor and formidable prowess in battle. He inherits traits from both his parents, embodying the strength and wisdom of Zhongli and the freedom-loving spirit of Venti. As a Yaksha, he is a guardian of Liyue, dedicated to maintaining peace and order.

2. Aerden: The second son, characterized by his connection to the elements of earth and wind. He inherits Zhongli's affinity for Geo and Venti's mastery over Anemo, combining them in his unique abilities. Aerden is a symbol of unity between Liyue and Mondstadt, using his powers to inspire harmony and cooperation.

3. Harmonia: The eldest daughter, renowned for her diplomatic skills and ability to mediate disputes. She inherits Zhongli's wisdom and Venti's charisma, using her influence to foster understanding and cooperation among nations. Harmonia is a peacemaker, dedicated to resolving conflicts and promoting harmony.

4. Lyra: The second daughter, known for her adventurous spirit and musical talent. She inherits Venti's love for music and Zhongli's appreciation for exploration, embarking on journeys to discover new lands and cultures. Lyra's music brings joy and inspiration to those around her, uniting people through the power of song.

5. Navarre: The third son, characterized by his passion for exploration and discovery. He inherits Zhongli's knowledge of history and Venti's sense of adventure, uncovering ancient mysteries and charting unexplored territories. Navarre's curiosity drives him to seek knowledge and understanding of the world around him.

6. Valea: The youngest daughter, known for her martial prowess and dedication to protecting others. She inherits Zhongli's strength and Venti's determination, training diligently to defend the weak and uphold justice. Valea is a fierce warrior, guided by her sense of duty and her love for her family.

Each of Zhongli and Venti's children possesses unique talents and qualities, reflecting the diverse aspects of their parents' personalities and legacies. Together, they form a formidable family, bound by love, loyalty, and a shared commitment to making the world a better place.