Prologue: Arrival

It was a normal day in Teyvat, everyone was doing their normal things and following their daily routines. 

Suddenly time stops and a bright light takes everyone necessary for this story. 

After being blinded, the invited (*cough* kidnapped! *cough*) people find themselves in a large Theater room. 

Immediately the room erupts into chaotic shouts and confused yells.

"Where are we?" and "What the hell is going on?" are just two of many questions.

A voice rings out from the speakers in each corner of the room. 

"Welcome Inhabitants of Teyvat! I have brought you here to watch some things on the large screen behind you." 

"You did not think, that we would just accept, did you?" The Raiden Shogun says, getting ready to pull out her sword.

"Show yourself coward!" Wanderer yells angrily.

"Now now, calm down." Nahida shushes him and looks up to the small glass window at the back of the theater. "Her name is Mailin, she brought us here purely for entertainment purposes."

"Aw Nahida, mind-reading is unfair. When you say it like that it sounds super selfish."

"Then am I wrong?" The Dendro Archon asks, an eyebrow raised.

Mailin pouts "No... I just need new content for my readers and I have had this idea for a while now." 

"Readers?"

"What in the world is she talking about?" Kaveh asks confused. 

"You wouldn't understand, you'd need to be smarter." Al-Haitham smirks. 

Kaveh huffs annoyed and crosses his arms over his chest, about to retort, but Mailin cuts him off.

"No fighting, please. Just sit down?" 

"She has no ill intentions." Nahida reassures everyone and, finally, everyone sits down.

The screen turns on and everyone stares at in awe.

"How about we start with how Aether (I'm gonna use him for this) arrived in Teyvat?" 

Kaeya lets out a low whistle "Wow, intense."

"You had powers?!" Klees eyes sparkle with excitement. 

Aether nods sheepishly. 

"Awesome!" Klee cheers.

"That must be your missing sister." Jean says and Aether looks sadly down at the floor. 

He looks up as he feels a hand on his shoulder and sees Amber giving him a comforting smile.

"I hope you find her soon." 

"Thanks Amber."

Xiao can't help but smile as he sees his father onscreen. 

"It's the old man!" Hu Tao says cheerfully.

Zhongli sighs "Director..." 

"Ah yes. Mr. Zhongli, spending without a care in the world, as usual. My poor wallet."

"You truly are a Gentleman Zhongli." Ningguang says "Though, I do wonder sometimes, where do you get all your knowledge from? Anyone else would have to study their whole life just to know half of the things you do."