Chapter One

Copyright ©MarciMarie 2015

A/N Hello everyone this is the third book in my Italian Wedding Soup Series. If you read Maid for Him and It Must Be Her I think you'll enjoy Caught and Cuffed. Eric and Tamara's story. Please comment and vote I'm look forward to hearing what you think. Thanks Marci :)

Caught and Cuffed

Tamara watched as the bar door opened and friends and family entered. Sitting at the end of the bar she could see everyone who entered. A force of habit since sometimes she worked security to help keep the women in check when they got out of hand. Today she sat here because her brother was going to surprising his girlfriend and ask her to marry him. Whoopee another wedding and possible another bridesmaid dress. Taking a long swig on her Long Island Ice Tea. "Tam." She heard Lauren shout as she Francesca walked over. " Hi." She gave them both cheek kisses. " Are we cool now?" Lauren asked.

"Of course as long as Rob is happy I'm. " "Believe me I keep him smiling."

"Please don't share La."

  " You look exceptionally hot in that red dress." Francesca put in. " Are you trying to catch a man tonight detective." Francesca had always been like a big sister and when she needed some sisterly advice she usually headed her way but the psychic fish thing had her a little leery lately. " Oh I just threw this on nothing special." She lied. Both women gave her the I don't believe you look. "What I can't look sexy one day out the year." " Tam that dress and them fuck me heels please who is the guy?" Francesca asked. " Is it Carmine?' both women were looking at her anxiously. When she looked at the door and spotted Dr. Eric Montgomery has in entered the bar with his brothers and a red head she knew as Josey.. The man was fine as hell. Tall dark hair blue eye was dressed casually in jeans a sweater and a leather jacket. she didn't have a chance in hell to get him into bed for one night. He was a real celebrity . The top show on day time television. Even now the girls were flocking around him taking pictures and asking for autographs. Francesca and Lauren both turned to look. "OhMYGod you have the hots for Eric Montgomery." Francesca shouted. "Shut up French." Tamara yelled hoping no one heard French looked around she knew her cheeks were flaming red . She looked at the two busy bodies both where smiling like silly hens. " We have to hook you up." Lauren smiled. " I'll tell Liam.

"Oh no you won't. Please don't." Tamara didn't want anyone setting her up. " Why not? You two would make a hot couple." Lauren smiled. Tamara shook her head hiding her face in her hands this was disastrous these two would cause nothing but problems.

" Honey you ok." Tamara turned to look at her mother who now joined the gathering. "I'm okay." She turned giving French and La the keep quiet look. She watched as both women greet her mother and then decided to move on. Both giving her a knowing smile as they left.

"So they know about the love doc he is handsome honey. Tell Rob to introduce you." Her mother nudged her.

"Hell no." She turned giving her mother a you lost your mind look.

"Why not?" Tamara shook her head no. "Rob would flip for one."

" Yeah I forgot how protective he is of you. So you better go over there and introduce yourself make up something. Ask him a question." Tamara looked at her mother. "Like what?"