Chapter 11 Half Crazy

Copy Right © Marci Marie 2016 

A/N Hey you guys I hope you continue to follow me with Eric and Tamara's story .  It's coming to me slowly but I'm determined to finish it. Thanks to those of you who continue to follow.  Luv you Marci   :)  Comment Please....

Tamara

He didn't use a condom on purpose. He's trying to trap me. The reality of the situation is like a cold bucket of water hitting me unexpectedly.

"Shit Eric! I'm not on birth fucking control."I look into his eyes and I slap him as hard as hard as I can in his chest. " I'm so fucking mad at you right now. I want to chop off your dick and hand it back to you on a platter." I jump off the bed running into the bathroom. The juices from our bodies leaking down my thighs. " I don't do Russian roulette with pregnancy." I yell at him as I rush to urinate. I sit tying to grasp the reality of this dilemma. I look up to see that he has followed me his blue eyes glimmer with hurt and dejected. " Eric I could be pregnant." He needs to understand the seriousness of the situation. "I have no regrets Tam." " You wanted this to happen?" "Would it be so bad to be pregnant by me?" I don't know what to say. I look away hating the wounded look he's giving me. I wipe myself stand up walking to the sink I wash my hands. I look at my reflection in the mirror he's behind me. We look at each other. I feel torn and hopeless. "Would it be a bad thing Tam?" I grip the basin until my knuckles turn white. I want to cry I feel so confused. I like being a cop. I like my life. I know I'm rich girl hiding away from the world but I want Eric and wanting him would make my life and my mother's change forever. The press would find out that I was an heiress. We would have to leave this neighborhood.

"Eric everything is happening to fast. I don't know that I'm ready for your type of life." I turn to look directly in his baby blues.

"My life? I don't deny who I am. Tam."

"I don't deny who I am either." Shit I am lying I do it every day. " I am and will always be Tamara Deluca. A simple girl with a simple life."

"What about us Tam?" I back away unsure of how the subject changed. " Eric, I just don't know if I ready to be under the paparazzi radar and drag my family with me."

"So that's why you've declined my dinner dates requesting to eat in." I watch as he turns walking back into the bedroom. "You don't want to be seen with me." I watch as he pulls sweats from a draw putting them on. He's mad at me and I don't like it. I don't like the yelling and the fighting. I love his smile and the fun we have together. I watch as he pulls an old tee shirt on over his ripped abs. Right now he has this far away look and I hate it.

"Eric you know who I am. I like my life." I have to make him understand it's not just me it's my mother too.

"So you want to keep our affair a secret from the world. For how long Tam? A day, a week ,a month? What a year or maybe forever?"

I can feel the anger and hurt in his word. " He pulls me toward him his hands on each side of my face his hands are warm our heads touch and I we stare into each other's eyes. " Baby how am I suppose to hide my feelings when I want the whole world to know just how I feel about you."

I feel like such a bitch. I close my eyes so I can't see the pain I'm causing. "It's no one's business but ours." I need to make him understand.

"So what if you're pregnant."

"I won't be I'll get plan b on my way home." I take a deep breath open my eyes and I begin to crumble. I see hurt I just caused him. He drops his hands as if I just burnt him.. I reach for him and he backs away. I let my hand drop to my side. I fucked up, we've both fucked up. He doesn't want me to touch him.