Chapter 2

Copyright © MarciMarie 2015

A/N Sorry it's been awhile. I've been sick . Please vote and comment

Tamara stopped cold in her tracks as he opened the exit door. What the hell was she doing? She never had a one night stand before. And Eric was rich and famous. Looking at the waiting limo she turned hearing the screaming women at the other end of the alley as burst of light from camera flashes illuminated the exit. She felt like a deer caught crossing the road. Her mom had made good on her word about a hundred women were being held back by ten of Philly's finest.

"Tamara come on." Looking back at Eric she noticed the driver stood with the door open. Eric smiled his blue eyes sparkling mischievously. What had she gotten herself into? She wasn't ready for this was she?

"Don't tell me your chickening out?" She gave him a weak smile. God he was handsome. And her feet felt rooted to the ground.

"No." Where the hell had that come from? She looked up into his blue eyes. Bedroom eyes beautiful blue bedrooms eyes.

"Then what are we waiting for Tamara? "

She felt his hand on her lower back as he guided her into the limo and followed sliding in next to her.

There was no space between them his leg pressed against hers she could feel his warmth permeating though the fabric of his pants scorching her. It was only a simple touch but it had her on fire.

"Tamara." She jumped at the sound of his voice as it slipped into her thoughts. "Yes." She shuddered at his touch. As he slid his hands behind her nape pulling her until she straddled his lap. He leaned in his face next to hers as he whispered in her ear. "Can you feel how much I want you?" He nibbled at her ear lobe. She let out a breathless moan has her heart rate picked up.

He was skilled she had to admit as she felt the zipper at her back of her dress being released . The touch of his fingers left a trail of heat down her back. Her dress slid down to her waist exposing her to him his eyes seemed to devourer her has his lips found her taunt nipple. Her fingers glided through his jet black hair holding him to her. He raised his head looking into her eyes.

"I want you so bad you little minx."

"I want you too doc."

"It can only last a weekend Tamara I'm not into relationships." She looked into eyes smiling.

"I never asked you for a weekend doc it's only suppose to be one night stand." Her lips tilted up in a smile.

She watched as he took her nipple between lips lathering it with his tongue she couldn't repress the moan that escaped.

"It's going to take a whole weekend for me to explore every inch of this beautiful body minx. So I hope your off duty or you better call in sick because you are mine." He gave her a wicked look that made her body tingle with anticipation.

"I'm off Doc but I think it's better for us both if we just keep it at one night." She spoke breathlessly .

"You are a challenge do you know that minx?" He placed a finger under her chin keeping their gazes locked. "The things I want to do to you are going to require more than one night my sweet little minx.

As the car stopped the driver announced that they had arrived at his hotel. Tamara jumped from his lap fixing her dress. She knew her cheeks were red from her embarrassment she had never let her guard down like that. When had she ever been so absorbed in someone that she forgot about her surrounds in her line of work that was a no no... this man had a strange effect on her could she do this one night stand thing and walk away?