Chapter 10

A/N: Okay guys I added a sub plot that will  lead into my next story ...so please continue to read comment give me feed back ....Two of the Montgomery Brothers are in some serious girls trouble or maybe it's the girls that are in Montgomery men trouble? :)

Tamara

After I watch to see that Eric got safely down the tree I walked and opened my room door. To find Rob leaning against the wall eating the pizza Eric had brought for us to eat.

" What the fuck is up with you ." I yelled trying not to laugh at the fact he had that stupid mustache on that Eric hadn't even realize fell off. I really wanted to be mad at him for cock blocking but it was hard when the ass was chewing on my pizza and wearing that fucked up mustache. "You did him in our family home. Shame on you Tamara Deluca." He points the slice of pizza at me that I quickly snatch out of his hand. " Shut up Robert you've done plenty of girls here in the basement." I take a bit. " Mmm It's good even cold." I look him smiling. Of course he snatches it. "Yeah it is and so is the wine." He holds up a glass of red wine and takes a sip. I punched him in the shoulder really hard playfully but so he felt it. "Och"

You deserved that for eating my pizza and drinking my wine. He laughs at me. "You feel better now that you hit me for breaking up you little freak fest?" "No first you had no right touching that pizza or the wine. Second you have no right to intruding in my personal grown up girl life and third I don't like it."

"I'm the man of this house Tam." I roll my eyes "That's such a male thing to say." Of course he just ignores me as he pushes past me like I'm an impudent child. "Where the hell are you Eric?" I watch as Rob searches the bathroom, the closet and even under the bed. I let him look around awhile I watch laughing to myself because I'm definitely going to get him for this one. I would bid my time then bam. "Where is he?" Rob turns asking me. I ignore him acting like I have something on my nail and it has all my needed attention. "Tamara." Rob shouts. I look up innocently at him.

"Oh yeah. I snapped my fingers. "He left." I smiled triumphantly at the quizzical look on Rob's face. I gloat as I watch him as he turns and looks around once again then points at the open window and begins to laugh and shouts out it. "Way to go Tarzan."

I shake my head hiding my face in my hands. Rob was really being an ass. He had not only embarrassed me in front of Eric but all of our neighbors who had to have heard them both yelling. "You're getting on my nerves brother and over stepping the boundaries." I step in front of him closing the window with a slam

" No Tam I'm doing my job as the man of our family." He pointed. " If dad had been here dude would have a bullet in his ass."

"Really Rob."

"Tam do you realize how much you're risking? This relationship can change everything for all of us." He was chastising her like a child and she didn't like it but he was right she was being too impulsive.

She really hadn't thought about the risk. Eric was a celebrity. He was on the cover of magazines and tabloids. She had read stories about women he dated herself. Now she was that person. The paparazzi would dissect her personal life until the uncovered every secret she had and then nothing would be the same again. This life would be gone. "Are you ready for that?" She looked up at her brother not knowing the answer. Am I ready? "Think about mom Tam." "What am I doing? " I looked at my brother as the tears pooled in my eyes. I felt his arms go around me. "Tam I don't want you to be sad I didn't mean to put a damper on you and Eric's relationship."

"Know I understand I would be hurting us all. I wouldn't be able to continue as an officer and neither would mom."

The thing I didn't say was that I was already into deep. My feelings for Eric were strange and new. I didn't know if I could just walk away. I felt like we were pieces of a puzzle that just found the right fit. I was his, the thing was could I really trust that he was mine according to the tabloids he changed his women like he changed his drawls. I didn't want to be a casualty of lust. Maybe I should just let the world know I was Lorenzo Agosti's granddaughter the girl with a trust fund so big she dosen't know what to do with it. " Don't tell me he was really wearing this thing." So in my thoughts I hadn't paid attention to Rob who still had on Eric mustache. It was always like Rob to light a fuse then find away to extinguish it. I shook my head yes and burst out in laughter as Rob made the lip rug wiggle like Groucho Marx. He was the only man so far who could make me laugh one minute and cry the next and my heart told me Eric could too.