Chapter 13 Love Me Like You Do

A/N Hello faithful fans of Caught and Cuffed I hope you enjoy the update. Vote and comment give me some feed back. I really do read them.. and check out my Day in the life of the Binochi quadruplets it all part of my Wedding Soup Series. Thank again Marci:)

Eric

I 'm literally on auto pilot I haven't been able to function in my normal way since the call . I smile when I'm suppose too. I ask questions like I should I do what I do but I'm miserable. I decided to respect her wishes by giving her time to see that she's making a mistake. Three days seems like weeks without her. I can't believe the state I'm in. My phone rings of course it's not Tamara it's one of my brother's checking on me. " What's up Dev?"

"Ian called me again. What's up with you and Ms. Five O ?" I swing the chair around and gaze out the window at the city . It's slowly lighting up. I wonder what's she doing? Is she safe? Is she alone?

"She doesn't want to continue the relationship."

"Again? What the fuck happened this time? "

"I really don't know...we had great make up sex then she leaves for work two hours later. I get an I'm dumping you call."

"You know she's bipolar right?"

"Fuck you Dev." It's kind of funny that he said that because it had been a thought that had crossed my mind.

" I don't do dudes bro."

"You're weird Devon."

"Dude you need to  stick to our plan ....you know the one where we give girl only two weeks nothing more. Should I iterate. 1st never have sex in your apartment or home .2nd It has to be fun. In and out of bed . 3rd the moment she becomes to clingy you break ties totally.   Give her a gift if she deserves it  and a good bye."

"That's when we were in our twenties." I laugh.

"My belief remains the same they can't be trusted."

"The only reason we made up the thirty day notice is because you got hurt, It's all because you let her get away."

"Let's stick to your dilemma bro."

"I saw her...I forgot to mention it to you. " I knew I had hit a raw nerve by the silence on the line and the intake of breath.

"Did I not say where talking about you and Tamara." I had really pushed a button he actually called Tam by her name.

"She asked about you...but like you  she avoided any personal questions about herself. Except the obvious."

"Her career was more important than us. So lets stay focused on you" That was a first he usual never mentioned what happened.

 "I'm sorry I brought it up."That was the most he had ever said about her. The pain was still there I could her the rawness of hurt in his voice.

"No you're not... you using deflection. I'll give you a pass this time."

" I'm not giving up on Tam...I'm fighting maybe you should have too."

"The cut was to deep bro..I had to let it go and besides that it was years ago I was still young and innocent then."

I could not help but laugh out loud. "Innocent you haven't been innocent since you lost your virginity to the babysitter. What were you thirteen?"

"Damn I forgot about Susan Lindquist she was seventeen and a very skilled."

" I remember quiet well catching her giving you a BJ in the den."

"Yeah she had perfected that. Taught me a few things so I reciprocated the thought when I happened to catch her at a charity event a couple years ago."

"You never told me about that one...she got her thirty days and enjoyed everyone."