Chapter 6

Copyright © MarciMarie 2016

A/N Please vote and comment.

Eric's POV

I didn't want to hear anything negative come from that beautiful mouth so I kissed her. I wanted her to remember this kiss. I first gave her a small peek then I became more assertive I licked then nibbled her bottom lip until she allowed me entry. Oh yeah I assaulted her tongue with mine sucking hard. I thought of other places I would like to use my lips on her body but now I just wanted her mouth on mine and I was rewarded with her response. Damn she liked to nibbled to on my lip my tongue god I would not let her go she was mine. Holly shit. I pull back. Her eyes that where closed now suddenly opened. "Why did you do that?" Should I tell her the truth I'm infatuated. Know I'm in lust that's all the sex was awesome and I wanted more. Shit! I waited too long to answer she has a distant look. I messed up. She moving away from me looking out the window. "I really fucked up. I hate to admit it but Ian was right. I can deal with others relationships but I can't deal with my own but the truth was I always stayed away from that type of complication in my life. I never committed because I didn't want to. I never found a need too. It's crazy that something is different here but am I ready? I couldn't take my eyes off her something with her was different.

"I can't play these cold hot games with you Eric." Shit her words sent a chill through me. "I'm not playing." She turned giving me her full attention. It was then that I noticed everything. The sexy black dress. Her fuckme pumps that accentuate her sexy legs and her red lips. How had I missed all that? "Thank you Tamara." She looked at me quizzically shaking her head in wonder. "For what?"

"For that dress, those shoes, your sexy hair baby for the whole package." I knew I could conjure a smile out of her. And the smile that she gave made me feel like I had died and gone to heaven. What the hell is wrong with me? I just can't seem to refrain myself. Even after she made it clear that it would be over after dinner. I it made me more determined. I would decide when things would end between us and right now It was on. This little minx was going to be in my bed tonight. She was a complicated woman and I had a PhD in psychology and for the life of me for some reason I couldn't figure Tamara out she was like an anomaly. Shit I might need therapy after this.

The moment we entered the restaurant I was recognized. I signed a couple autographs for some ladies and took some selfies. Tamara took it in stride she never complained like my other dates who would throw tantrums. She was definitely different she smiled that killer smile that made me wish her lips were attached to my dick. Wow! Instant hard on.

We were seated by a waiter. I sat beside her instead of across. I wanted to feel her body heat. She let me choose the wine and we decided on our meals. I can't seem to take my eyes off her. "What?" She eyed me suspiciously.

"I still can't imagine you as a detective." She took a sip of her wine and a small drop lingered on her bottom lip. Her tongue eased out swiping the red drop. "I wish that had been my tongue to lick that drop." I loved the tinge of red that covered her cheeks. She sat back twirling her glass. "You know this isn't going anywhere it's just a sex thing." She pointed between us. I leaned in close enough so that are noses were touching. "It can be whatever we make of it minx." Her eyes were on my lips. This time she was the aggressor she took my lips. Oh her sweet tongue slid along the line of my lips and I obliged her with allowing entry. I let my finger around the nape of her neck pulling her closer. Her sweet moans of pleasure were making it hard for me to remember that we were in a restaurant about to eat. "Ahum."

I pulled away. Her eyes fluttered open. The passion was there for me and me alone. "Sir."

I moved away giving him space to serve us our meal. I couldn't wait to get through this meal. I wanted dessert I wanted Tamara.

Tamara's POV

What the hell is wrong with me? I can barely think with this man. Where here in a four star restaurant and I'm like an out of control teenage girl whose hormones are out of control. I place my hands on my cheeks. I feel flush. The waiter puts the first course in front of me. I take a sip of wine to help control my nerves. I can feel his eyes on me. I look up. The man is incorrigible. I can't help but smile it's contagious with him.

We literally shared our dinner. He fed me. I fed him. The food was magnificent. I had roasted chicken and roasted potatoes. He had duck with peaches and a potato cake that melted in my mouth. By the time we left the restaurant I felt like I could roll out the restaurant. Instead of riding after leaving the we walked. His driver followed. He held my hand as we walked, "Everything was perfect."

"I enjoy myself to minx." He drew my hand to his lips kissing it. I felt the butterflies flutter in my stomach. "Stay with me tonight minx."

I stopped looking up at him then at our entwined fingers. I let go. I want to fuck him again but I knew that I had use my head and not follow my hormones because with him I was in danger of getting caught up and there was no chance of a relation. I was a cop in Philly and he was a celebrity doctor. This was it. "No."