Chapter 5

Copyright © MarciMarie 2016

"We all become great explorers during our first few days in a new city or,a new love affair"

Migon McLaughlin

"Yes." Tamara smiled at her reflection. Eric wanted to take her out to dinner why not she had nothing to lose.

" You said yes." What was on the man's mind of course she said yes.

"Did you want me to say no."

"No. No. I wanted you to say yes"

"So are you having a change in heart about asking me?" She hoped not she wanted to see him again kiss him again do naughty things with him again.

"No I was just surprised because of the way you left last night."

"I have to confess. I didn't want to do the walk of shame in the daylight. "

"The walk of shame?" He repeated looking around at his brothers who stood close ease dropping in on the conversation.

"Yes . I didn't want anyone to see me come down from your suite looking like a hooker."

"Tam you do not look like a hooker believe me when I say."

" Why does she think she looks like a hooker?" Stephen asked outloud looking at each of his brothers.

Eric put his finger over his lips to quiet his brother . As Liam smacked him in the back of his head.

"Eric who was that?"

"Just my idiot little brother watching something on television."

He took down her address and quickly ended the call. How did he let his brothers talk him into asking Tamara out on a date. He looked down at his cell and then around at his brothers as they began jumping up and down and yelling as if they had hit the million dollar lottery. A slap on the back he turned. "You see I knew she wouldn't turn you down I can see it now the sex doc and the sexy cop."

"Don't you dare tell the paparazzi about this date." Eric turned towards Ian he didn't want his date with Tamara spread across the entertainment section of local and national papers.

"I'm your publicist it's my job."

"You're my brother first and I want to have a private date with Tamara."

"If I didn't know better I would think you have the hots for Rob's sister Eric." Liam pointed.

"Shit it's written all over his face." Ian took Eric by the chin turning him to face his other brothers the sting of the smack to his hand caused Ian to step back and rub the pain away.

"That wasn't brotherly love you just showed."

"Just be happy I didn't give you a matching black eye."

"That's so low."

Eric laughed as his brother placed a hand over his purplish eye.

"I took that one for Liam." Ian explained rolling his eyes at his twin.

"No you took that for kissing Lauren in front of Rob."Liam smiled taking a drink.

"He didn't know which one of us he was punching." Ian pointed at him.

"Well he may not no the difference between you two but Eric will be an easy target." Stephan smiled starting to feel the whiskey in his system.

"I don't go down without a fight." Eric looked at each of his little brothers.