Choices

4:37am

    A restless Avery rolled over in bed only to see what she already knew Jabari was still out. She sat up in bed rolling her eyes as she felt around for her phone

Loml 🖤

I'm steady texting you and
blowing up your phone. I'm
so tired of this shit.  You
such a sorry ass dog. I
hate you hoe.

She sent her fifth text since 11. This bitch ass nigga phone been dead since 11. Nigga can't make no money with a dead ass phone. Avery walked from the master bedroom she and Jabari shared to their walk in closet. She needed to smoke, quickly she pulled out her stash and rolled a backwood. It was almost five in the morning and her fiancé was god knows where.. with whatever freak of the week he was fuckin with. Avery looked at her engagement ring as a sadness filled her heart. This can't be life she thought, blinking back tears.

Quickly she finished her blunt and headed back to bed. Reaching over into her nightstand she pulled out her rabbit vibrator and scrolled through xvideos. Once she found a video she thought was decent she went to work, moving the toy in and out positioning it to press her clit over and over. It didn't take long before she climaxed and was instantly disgusted with the porn she was watching. She closed safari and read over her group chat.

Gang4L💃🏽

RyRy
Idk A. I feel like if you go upside the nigga head he might get some act right🤷🏽‍♀️

NaiPooh
Aaaand that's why you got a case right now hoe. But fr tho GET YOUR LICK BACK🗣️

LiyaPapia
Yea bitch stop acting like you not her fr and get yo mf lick back. Ho is you a Xbox or a Play Station? No. Rule Number One To Be A Boss Ass Bitch, Never Let A Lame Nigga Try To Play You. & If He Play You Then Rule #2 FUCK HIS BEST FRIEND AND MAKE DEM YES MEN🥵

Avery
Man idk that's not me fr, I'm grown now. Ion even like to play that typa game fr

NiaPooh
Well stop crying hoe. Either suck it up and stop thinking bout it or get in the field. Up Da Sco.⛹🏽‍♀️

Avery fell back asleep with her mind and heart racing. Her and Jabari had been together four years and got engaged six months ago. But it seemed like every since they got engaged Jabari's cheating had become worse. A. Always had this idea that as long as she didn't look for shit and shit didn't find her it didn't matter. But Ja was getting sloppy and careless. He was staying out late, women were now coming to her as a woman (whatever the fuck that means). It was just becoming more apparent that Ja was feeling himself a little much.

9:50am

When Avery woke back up Jabari was laying next to her snoring. I should punch this nigga in his shit. For a moment A. Contemplated acting a fool but for what.. he Ja didn't give a fuck for real. He knew Avery wasn't leaving him. Jabari put Avery through school and had changed her whole life since they gotten together. She rolled her eyes throwing the cover back. Ja rolled over eyes still closed, "where you goin?" He reached out touching Avery's Victoria Secret Pajama shorts. Avery just snatched away, grabbed her phone and walked out. Weird ass bitch, she thought.

She walked down the stairs of their townhome into the kitchen turning on the lights.

"Ay damn," a deep voice spoke from the living room.