The Betrayal

Taliya

"Shit," she moaned before sticking her face between the legs of her friend that lie in front of her.

Jabari smacked Taliya's ass over and over leaving a print. He jabbed Liya with dick watching her eat the pussy of the hoe she brought with her. After a few minutes he pulled out telling both girls to get on their knees. Liya looked up at him making eye contact as she deep throated his dick. Ju wrapped his hand in her hair and face fucked her till tears started to form in her eyes. She pulled her head back choking.

"You daddy nasty bitch," he said grabbing her face.

Taliya nodded with lust in her eyes. Ju stood there beating his dick till it exploded on the girls face. Quickly he walked to the hotel bathroom to clean himself up. He had been fucking for at least two hours straight. That perc kept a nigga going. Jabari was still in such a high mood he felt like he could go home and still fuck Avery out her sleep. He looked at his phone 5:58am, Avery hadn't text so it was safe to say she was home drunk and sleep. That meant he could still slide up in her and make her day.

Jabari left the hotel and headed home. While Taliya and the girl lay in the hotel bed together. She flipped through her tagged Snapchat pictures. A video of Avery and her blowing kisses popped up, Liya rolled her eyes. Taliya and Avery had been friends for years and she cared about Avery. But Avery didn't know what she was doing with Jabari. Ju was just going to fuck Avery simple ass over. Plus Jabari kept Taliya with some paper and in some fly shit. Avery could have the title, Liya got the same benefits with the embarrassment and the strings.

Baby Daddy🤞🏼
Man you lame ass hoe. The lamest hoe I ever met. Chasing dick and sayin fuck yo kids. 

Big 🍆   Alex
Come sit on this mf
1 video attachment

Eric 🤑🤑
I got some money for you when you ready baby.

Gang4L💃🏽

NaiPooh🦋
Ay this nigga got Avery in a chokehold!
I know a bitch with a wet 🐱 when I see one

RyRy
The skinny nigga? His dick probably sit by
his knee🥲😭

Liya🩵
Better fuck that nigga before he change
his mind bout yo married ass🥵😘

Avery
This bitch dramatic. Please dfwm🖕🏾
Where you run off too bitch?

Liya🩵
Somebody nigga hmu he miss me 💦

RyRy
One of these days somebody bitch gone
beat your ass 😘

Taliya looked at the message and rolled over. Mariah stayed acting so tough. Like her nigga couldn't get fucked too. It didn't take long for Taliya to fall asleep. She just hoped they could extend check out time.

Jabari

Ju pulled up to the house but Avery's car wasn't parked outside. Instantly he was furious and thought about it, she probably just got drunk and went home with Mariah or Senai. Hell they mess around all be together at one of their spots. He checked her location. It was pinging from some spot out west. Senai lived in the Nawf and Mariah stayed a few streets over. Where the fuck was his fiancée?