New Friends

Senai

"So you kno that boy wanna fuck you right?" Senai asked Avery looking next to her as the man filed her nails.

"Yea I see how he be eye fucking you when yall around each other," Mariah chimed in.

"I'm not fuckin that boy, ion even know him for real," Avery tried to brush the comment off.

"But anyways, yall ready to act a fuckin ass tonight," Senai asked as she typed away in her phone.

Her and Jaiden had been texting for about two weeks now and had plans once she left the nail shop. They were supposed to meet at the movies. One thing about Senai she was going to make time for what she wanted to.

"Tonight we celebrating me moving into my first spot," Avery smiled rolling her eyes jokingly.

Jaiden: I'm gone meet you there at 4:20, what snacks you want?

Senai looked at her phone, instantly her heart was beating loudly in her chest. She wasn't nervous but anxious. Nai was very quiet and sweet. Knowing her from the club and knowing her in real life were two different things. People often struggled with understanding that about her. But for the moment Jaiden seemed like a alright guy. That didn't mean much considering who his brother was.

The girls wrapped up their mani/pedi's, paid and separated with plans to meet at Avery's hotel to get ready for the club around 8ish. Senai drove home to an empty house, her brother had to be with his friends somewhere. She quickly took a shower throwing on a grey short bodysuit, her orange crop sweater, orange telfar bag, and matching dunks. It took her 30 minutes to do a soft beat on her face and head out. When she arrived to the theater and parked it was 4:47pm.

Senai: I'm out here

Jaiden: meet me in front.

Senai walked up to see Jaiden in a blue Nike tech and Jordan's. He was on the phone as she approached but instantly he grabbed her hand walking her into the building. Even if Senai didn't want to be under him he was gonna make it apparent they were there together. They walked to the concession stand and ordered food and candy before going to their theatre.

"You look good with the side part," Jaiden said as they walked, "and you smell good as fuck." He said glancing at her.

"Thank you, you smell good too," Nai said lowly.

They sat in the reclining couple seat getting comfortable.

"Where all that shit you be talkin in the club," Jaiden asked jokingly.

"This not the club," Senai said glancing over at him as the movie played.

The pair ordered a couple of drinks as their food came and chatted lightly as the movie played. Jaiden was funny and charismatic. He knew a lot and kept Senai in a light space. It didn't help that he had an amazing smile. Through the movie he rubbed the back of her neck and along her neck with his thumb. By the time the movie ended they had three drinks apiece and were giggling loudly as they walked out.

"Walk with me, I got you sum," Jaiden said putting his arm over Senai's shoulder.

He guided them to his car opening the backseat. Pulling out a small bag, Senai looked in the baggies. Inside were different candies, a little green stuffed bear, and a card.

  Thank you for the chance to see that smile in daylight. To the busiest girl in the world, for givin a nigga like me the time of day. Hopefully I get many more days with the most beautiful woman I've ever seen
        - J.

Nai read the hand written note in the card and couldn't help but blush. Jaiden smiled at her pulling her in closer to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Instantly her heart was pounding again. The liquor had her relaxed and he smelled so amazing.

"So can I get another date Ms Busy Body?" He asked locking eyes with her.

You can get whatever you want, she thought. "Mm yea we can arrange something," Nai said rolling her eyes trying to avoid his gaze.

But he tilted her head up forcing them to look face to face. Fuck it, Nai thought. She went to step back but was pulled into a kiss. Jaiden reached down gripping her ass almost pressing her body into his. Quickly their tongues were gently dancing. Senai pulled away almost letting out a soft moan. Only for him to bite her lip pulling her back in. He knew what he was doing, gently squeezing her ass one last time he let her go. For a split second Senai felt off balance. All she could think about was how she was ready to fuck the shit out of Jaiden. She had been celibate for eight months. It was in her best interest to walk away before she blew her celibacy over one date.

Mariah

Mariah, Senai, and Avery were in the hotel getting dressed. As usual they were putting that shit on. Mariah wore a rhinestone skirt that was practically see through, held together by a single gold chain linked on the side, a matching rhinestone cutout halter top. With pasties and gold and rhinestone heels. Her red  hair was in big curls.

Avery wore a black fitted see through and sparkling corset bodysuit, with black heels. Her hair half up half down. Senai finished her makeup and checked herself out one last time. She was in a black mini short bodysuit with a feathered strapless top, with a bone straight middle part. The girls had looks, as they passed the bottle of Don Julio around.

"I'm goin with my other nigga tonight and y'all my alibi," Mariah spat as she looked at herself in her Snapchat camera.

Migo's played through the tv as the girls finished getting ready to leave. They were walking out the door when Skcarr called going off. He had seen a boomerang of her on Senai's Instagram and was pissed.

"Well bitch kill me when you catch me, see you when I get home baby daddy," Mariah said hanging up the phone as they cut through the lobby of the Omni.

"Kilo said just tell em at the door and somebody gone escort us to the section," Avery said telling the girls the game plan.

When they pulled up to The Garden it was packed. Moneybagg Yo was supposed to be there tonight and apparently that brought the city out. The girls looked at each other in disgust at the idea of going and standing in the long line. Avery quickly called Kilo.

"This line out of control, it's around the building," Avery complained.

They exchanged words and she hung up.

"He said just walk to security and tell him we with him," Avery said walking towards the entrance.

Mariah looked over at all the hating ass hoes as they skipped the line and walked in. It was thick in the building and she knew her lowkey niggas was right in the mix. They made their way to VIP and it was on. There were so many bottles on the table, instantly Mariah was vibing.

She looked over to see Sammy in another section eyeing her like he could speak to her mind.

"Bitch is that Sammy?" Senai said when she caught on to them locking eyes, "let's go!" She walked towards Sammy.

He hugged Senai and went to hug Mariah holding onto her for a few seconds more than anyone else would have. "You know you coming with me," Sammy said in Ry's ear. "So have fun with them, I know you came in here like this for me," he brushed his hand across her ass.

Just as she stepped back Moneybagg Yo slid into the section dapping up Sammy and a few other guys. That was her que to head back. Riah and Nai headed back pouring shots. They were dancing for about 40 minutes before Kilo even showed up. Mariah was trying not to pass judgement but he just seemed like Jabari but with more money if anything.