Illusions

Kilo

The wind blew hard as Kilo walked through the east Atlanta projects. He pulled his skully down a little scoping his surroundings. As he headed. Up the stairs he saw Korrin standing at the top of the stairs with her arms folded. She rolled her eyes and smirked at him. Kilo followed behind her as they headed inside. Dej Loaf played low from YouTube and a small black terrier sat on the couch.

"Wassup wit you," Kilo sat at the small glass dining room table watching her walk into the kitchen.

"Naw what's up with you?" She asked back leaning into the fridge.

She pulled out a pitcher of blue kool-aid and poured two glasses. Walking back Korrin pulled her chair in closer towards him sitting back. Korrin was gorgeous and real as hell. That's what attracted him to her.

"I told you we gone go see ma dukes," he picked up his cup.

"Okay but let's be real wassup, I know you," Korrin said looking him down.

"Ight I know you askin bout some shit you probably heard," LeJay said.

"Yea like you being out here at the Waffle House, that was one thing but then you doubled back but on a date..," she looked at him as she drank the kool-aid sucking the ice as she spoke.

All he could say was, "Yea, I did."

"That's wassup forreal, her nigga cool too," Korrin bit into ice.

"That ain't our business though," Kilo leaned in running his thumb against her thigh. "We going to outta town in a week," he kept talking.

"Yea i was just letting you know I'm updated," She spat.

"Come here," he said licking his lips at her smiling.

It was like he had a control switch over her body the way she stood then straddled his lap in the seat. He tilted his head back looking up at her, smiling showing the diamonds that covered his teeth. Kilo held her chin in a choking motion running his thumb against her lower lip. Quickly she dipped her mouth down licking his thumb.

"What's my name?" Kilo questioned in a low tone.

"Daddy," she whispered.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked readjusting his grip on her throat.

"You, Daddy," Korrin licked her lips.

She reached down untying the drawstring to his joggers. LeJay watched her intently, Korrin was the essence of a woman. Always looking good and smelling better. Korrin stood up stripping out of her shorts revealing bare ass. He grabbed her by the back of the neck leaning her over the couch. Quickly he dropped his joggers and briefs. Layering on a magnum with one hand as he spit down her ass. Rubbing the spit in slightly before sliding in. One hand on the back of her neck the other gripped her hip as he stroke. She stood on her tiptoes, her body jerking a little with each stroke. Korrin's eyes rolled back as she felt herself cumming.

"Who told you to nut yet?" He asked smacking her ass.

Korrin let out a loud moan feeling him thrust harder. Next thing she knew she felt a thumb in her ass as he gripped her. It was as if a faucet was turned on. The sounds of water gushing from her pussy was all that could be heard between claps. LeJay leaned into her biting her back making the hair on the back of her neck stand up. He lifted one of her legs over the couch giving him a straight shot. Watching himself go in and out he grunted slightly.

"Look at you takin that dick like a good girl," he said grabbing her face making eye contact with Korrin.

Her eyebrows furrowed feeling herself about to nut again, "daddy please," she begged.