Outside

Mariah

"Stop calling my phone nigga!" Mariah spat.

She put her phone on speaker laughing as she lit her joint back up.

"Bitch you think you fucking funny, hope you laughing when I catch up thot ass in the club and drag you bitch!" A man spoke with a heavy accent.

"You a dead bitch you drag me ho," her country voice was comical. "Catch me in a section you can't get in bitch!" She hung up the phone.

"That's Skarr acting like that?" Avery asked looking over at her friend.

"Girl yes, he lost his fucking mind, most jealous nigga I know," she rolled her eyes as she curled her dark bundles.

"All I know is that nigga come to Spade trippin you can't pop out with me no more, last time he was trippin we got banned from the club," A. said pulling out her thigh high Ricks.

Avery wore a black leather mini skirt, black cut off leather crop top and Ricks. While Mariah wore knee high metallic silver boots, denim shorts, and corset. The girls went out every few weeks whether it was a bar, club, or day party. Mariah and Skarr had been together no longer than a year but they had the most toxic relationship. Skarr a dog like most but RyRy could be extremely violent. Out of their circle Mariah was the rowdy friend always down for whatever.

"So how you feeling twin?" RyRy asked brushing her brows.

"I'm straight for real Ry," Avery lied.

"I know you lyin but ima say this and let it be, worry about your happiness and peace cause that nigga.. that nigga worried about himself," she replied before applying her red lipstick.

Liya 🦋
We otw! I got some 💊 too. Tryna shake my ass all night, fuck sum yurrrdd 💦

"Nai and Liya already goin to the club, we taking yo car, mine junky from the twins." Mariah said as she double checked her purse.

The pair headed out it going on midnight and Avery still had to stop for gas and gum. They smoked on their way to the gas station while listening to music. 4 or 5 hoes stuff em' in a Lamborghini. Swapped out a Pocahontas, go and get a genie. 3 or 4 stacks on a chinichilla beanie. Too comfortable based through A.'s Malibu as they pulled up to the gas station. Avery hopped out and headed towards the stand alone cashier box.

"Forty on 2 and these," she said putting Red Bull, gum, and beer salt on the counter.

"Ay this on me shawty," a tall dark skin guy spoke showing off his mouth full of diamonds, "and I need a hunnid on pump 6," he pulled bills from a knot in his Amiri letterman.

"Thank you," A. Brushed past him directly avoiding eye contact with dude.

"Hol on, don't I know you?" He asked.

Avery looked him up and down once with blank eyes then smirked, "naw you ion know me," she rolled her eyes waiting for his next line.

"Damn that's crazy, you should know me, take my card, I'm Kilo." He flashed a smile at her.

"You ion know my nigga, Ju?" Avery smirked hoping Kilo understood that she was off limits.

"That's yo nigga but you ain't iced out?" Kilo walked towards A., "You ion think a pretty bitch like you don't deserve diamonds," he said brushing his finger across her neck.

Beeeeeppp beeeeeeppp

Mariah was blowing the horn at Avery just as she saw some niggas pull up. She didn't know what was goin on but Avery looked like she was about to fall out and she knew nine times out of ten the niggas in the car knew Jabari and would blow the whole night before it even started. Avery grabbed the card and walked away in a daze. She looked up just in time to see Tj and Rodney some of Ju's boys. Tj nodded at Avery, all she could do was roll her eyes. As soon as she got in the car she called Jabari.