Fair Game

Senai

Senai had just finished her stage set and was walking down when a hand reached out for her. She looked up at the direction of the hand only to find Jabari's brother. Instantly she rolled her eyes. This nigga really came to her job.

"You tryna do a VIP?" He said holding a bank wrapped band.

She grabbed to money and his hand leading him to vip. As badly as she wanted to turn it down she knew not to turn down a VIP. Her boss would kick her ass. They walked through the club towards the VIP area. Inside the dim lit room Megan The Stallion played through the speakers. Senai let his hand go and pushed him into the booth and began dancing. Jaiden watched her for a second before grabbing her hand pulling her down beside him.

"You just got off stage, chill for a minute, sit down," Jaiden said.

Senai side eyed him.

"Why you so rude?" He questioned.

"Why you so worried about it?" Senai snapped.

"Cause you too pretty," he started to speak but was cut off.

"Niggas always think cause a bitch pretty she supposed to be happy go lucky," she interrupted.

"I ain't sayin that, but damn do it hurt to smile you got nice teeth," he said eyeing her.

"Can you stop eye fucking me, damn I could dance if you gone sit and eye fuck me," her lip snarled.

"I'm not damn, I'm just looking at your mean ass," Jaiden laughed.

"I'm not mean, I just don't have time for whatever you think I got time for," she spat.

"As long as I'm payin for yo time do it matter for real? Relax," he said pulling out his weed and wraps.

Senai sat back just watching Jaiden break the weed down for a while.

"I'm Senai," she said extending her hand out.

"Jaiden," he replied shaking her hand rubbing the back of her palm with his thumb.

"Yea you Jabari lil brother," Senai said dryly.

Jaiden pulled more money from his pocket sitting it between them.

"You can't keep me all night, I gotta work," she said picking up the bills.

"You right, I'm just tryna get my fair shot with you Senai," Jaiden smirked.

"Okay you got it now what," She said taking the blunt from him.

"What's ur ig? I'm not even gone press you bout your number." he said pulling his phone out.

Senai searched herself up on his Instagram and gave him his phone back. He was scrolling through her page and looking between her and the phone. For a moment Senai felt insecure. She hoped he wasn't analyzing her like she did herself on a regular basis.

"You bad on the gram but you beautiful in person," he said licking his lips and putting his phone away as a call came in.

It was two something in the morning and some girl was calling this man while he sat with her. Senai rolled her eyes and kept quiet. Niggas are weird as hell, she thought. They talked a little more and smoked before their time was up again. She was ready to go, wasn't no lunch breaks in the club so she knew better than to ever really relax.