Chapter 2

Dear diary,

I never thought I'd say this but I enjoyed spending time with Thomas. 

I spent a whole two wonderful days with him. 

He showed me the whole school and I even got to know some of his friends. Well, it is true that someone tried to approach me, but I stopped him by slapping him and pulling Thomas out. 

However Thomas was about to fight him for me

I think I'm going to change my mind about this school, I'm going to have a surprisingly good time.

Anyway..

I got up as usual, changed my clothes, pulled my hair into a ponytail, and slipped out, because I didn't want to lecture because I came back late yesterday. 

I arrived at the school and entered the class until I saw what completely changed my mood. 

Melissa was sitting on Thomas's lap as they kissed.

My gaze changed to a cold one, and I sat in another seat, because I will not sit with someone who almost kissed me yesterday and yet today I find him kissing someone else. 

John entered the department with his bright smile and took a look at me and then came forward and kissed me on the cheek slowly and sat down next to me. 

I felt someone watching me, so I looked around a room and stopped when I saw Thomas watching me with cold looks. I felt a shiver in my body as we exchanged looks while Melissa was trying to get his attention by moving her hands around his body but he didn't pay her attention.

Thomas nodded outside the classroom for me to follow and I walked out. A few seconds passed and I saw him standing in front of me.

"We should talk." he said closing his eyes.

"About..? Well you shouldn't keep your girlfriend waiting right?" I faked a smile.

He looked at me with looks I would have thought sad if I had not known this kind of boys.

"It's no-"

"It's none of my business. Anyway , John is waiting for me." I said coldly.

I turned to go but he grabbed my wrist to stop me. "Are you two together?" he spoke.

I kept quit and then he added " Are you in a relationship together? You and John?"

"Wh-"

"Yes we are." John suddenly came out of nowhere and pulled me closer to him.

what the hell John??