Chapter 30

it's 5PM, the ball starting after few hours and I'm almost finished preparing. I decided to go with a long olive green backless dress, for a sexy effect. I know I'll make Ezra jealous and that's exactly what I'm going to do. I waved my hair and let it down on my shoulders. I want everyone to see how the sweet innocent princess is going to impress everyone in the room.

The color, a vibrant shade of green, seemed to come alive against my skin, creating a breathtaking harmony that captivated the eye

The dress gracefully embraced my figure, accentuating my curves and highlighting mynatural beauty. The backless design added an element of allure and sophistication, revealing a glimpse of my smooth skin and showcasing my elegance with every movement.

The green hue of the dress perfectly complemented my complexion, enhancing my features and adding a touch of radiance. It brought out the warmth in my eyes, creating a mesmerizing contrast that drew attention to my gaze.

I finally finished putting my makeup and my parfume and damn.. I look hot

I'm positive that he will not take his eyes of me. He'll regret it, we're just messing around

WHATEVER.

i know i was the one who said that but he could at least act like he actually cared. Asshole..

i slowly walked downstairs when i got a message from John when my family's eyes widened in awe and admiration. Their eyes were fixed on me, catching the transformation in front of them.

John was already waiting for me, he looked at me once i stepped in the room . His breath catches in his throat, and a look of sheer awe crosses his face. He is completely taken aback by my beauty and the stunning sight before him.

With a gentle smile, he finds the words to express his admiration, saying, "Wow darling, you look absolutely breathtaking in that green dress. You are an absolute vision tonight. I feel incredibly lucky to be your date and have the opportunity to stand by your side."

"Lucky you." i smiled as he gently kissed my hand. "You look handsome in this black suit, Johnny."

"As we step into the ballroom together, all eyes will be on us, and I can't wait to dance the night away with you." 

i nodded winking at him.

My mother, beaming with pride, looked at me with a mixture of joy and longing. She marveled at how her little girl had developed into a confident and bright woman. Her expressions conveyed an overwhelming sense of love and admiration, as she recognized the beauty that radiated from without and within. "You look amazing, my sweet little girl. I can't believe you've grown up so fast." she hugged me.

I know she loves me, but sometimes, she just can be difficult to handle.

As for my brother, when he laid eyes upon in my green ball dress, his expression transformed into a mix of awe and admiration "You look so beautiful, princess." He slowly stepped closer to me then he hugged me tightly with a warm smile. "All eyes will be on you tonight."