Chapter 24

Aurora's POV:
______________

"Good morning." i smiled.

"Morning, love."

i took my seat next to Thomas and I swear I could feel Millie's eyes are piercing me, of course. I told her everything happened yesterday and she kept laughing all night saying that my life is a complete sexy mess.

Lessons started and i couldn't focus or stay calm, however, Thomas was trying to make me feel better. He kept telling his jokes all day and i couldn't help but laugh.

Lunchtime came, I got a text from Millie saying she was going to miss evening classes because her mum needed her and as for John he's out today, he's gone on holiday with his family. So Thomas and I were alone.

I lay my head on the table, unconcerned with the books on it, and I noticed that Thomas wasn't going either, so I looked at him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired."

"Hmm." He grunted.

His fingers ran over my hair, slowly stroking it as I closed my eyes. "Did you think of what I said last night?"

i don't know what to say.

"No?" he sighed. "Okay."

he was about to pull away when i held his hand. "Thomas."

he looked at me.

"Why do you want to be with me?"

he sat again facing me with a warm smile, took my hands and look into my eyes deeply. "Because i keep thinking about you, day and night. And because I madly miss your smile whenever I'm away. And because of the way you make me feel so stupid for falling for you. I just want to keep repeating to feel the same thing with you, only you."

"What if i broke your heart?" i asked.

"I don't care, love." he smiled. "I'll gladly let you do whatever you want with it, it's already yours."

Thomas took my hand and put it on his chest making me feel his heartbeat.

a smile appeared on my face, my eyes looked at his, and i wish i heard these words from Ezra.

how can I even think of him right after what Thomas say?

i think, maybe, it's time for me to forget about him, to have other feelings for other people, for Thomas.

I'm aware I won't hear those kind words from Ezra, he's not that type of people. but a part of me wanted him to be.

i shook my head and i unconsciously hugged Thomas, he giggled.

"Will you be my girlfriend Aurora?" he ran his fingers through my hair whispering.

i nodded. "Yes."

we continued our lessons and at the end of the day, Thomas took me home.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked.

"Yeah sure."

i opened the door and one more time i heard Sophia's laughing voice.

"Hey." i walked inside.

"Hey, princess." Casper kissed my cheek.

Casper, Ezra and Sophia were sitting together, apparently talking.

"Oh, is that the famous Thomas?" my sister walked towards us.

"oh, so you were talking about me, huh?" Thomas whispered to my ear with a smirk. "Yes, that's me."

"Hi, I'm Sophia, Aurora's big sister."

"I see that all the daughters of the family are very attractive and beautiful." He smiled winking.

"Oh, thank you." she blushed.

"But, Not as much as my Aurie's beauty." he laughed pulling me closer to him.

"Lucky her." she laughed back. "Nice to finally meet you Thomas."

"You too, Sophia."

"Are you flirting with both my sisters in front of me?" Casper's serious sharp look was looking right to Thomas as he couldn't talk.

"Jeez Casper, let the poor guy rest." Sophia laughed as i did the same.

"Oh c'mon, let me be that serious brother."

"You're not good at playing that role." I smiled.

we sat together and I was avoiding Ezra's looks as he was looking at me with sharp looks since we got here.

i left them talking and went to my room to change my clothes.

i was about to close my door when i felt someone holding it.

"Are you playing with me amor?" Ezra walked inside and close it.

"What are you doing?" I stepped back.

"Are you dating him already?"

"Yes, now get out before someone sees you."

"Ah, do you love him?" he grinned.

"I'm flattered, are you jealous?" i smiled innocently.

"Oh no. I don't do jealousy amor."

"Then what is it hmm?"

"I'm just curious, amor. Do You Love Him?"

"It doesn't concern you. Get over yourself Ezra. Now Get Out." i pointed to the door.

he nodded lowering his eyes towards me then he left the room.

i took a deep breath changed my clothes to a nice pink robe, it was a little short but i don't mind. i walked back to them.

"Hey, love." Thomas whispered kissing my cheek as i sat next to him.

Thomas was on my right and Ezra on my left. Perfect isn't it? i rolled my eyes.

"Hey Mr T, are you flirting with my sister again?" i smiled whispering.

"No, never." Thomas giggled.

i looked at my robe grabbing it lower. okay. Maybe it is too short. Even to make them notice me.

"It suits you." he whispered to me holding my hand. "Pink suits you perfectly."

"Thank you." my face light up with a smile.

i felt Ezra's leg moving up and down. i looked at him the second Thomas went to the bathroom. Without realizing it, my dress rose and my thighs showed. I didn't notice when Ezra's head bowed towards me slightly, licked his lips then whispered. "You don't even mean to torment me and turn me on, do you?"

"What?"

his eyes moved to my thigh. I grabbed my robe and lowered it quickly.

"How about you stop being lustful and dirty?" i smiled.

"Everything is always sweet with you, dirty, passionate, vulgar, piercing. And that's what I love the most." Ezra smirked.

"Poor you." i scoffed

I got up and met Thomas. "Are you going already?"

"Yes love, I don't want to leave my mother alone any longer."

"oh, it's fine."

He grabbed me by the waist and brought me close to him, kissed me slowly and then planted one final kiss on my cheek and left.

i was about to go back to my room when i saw Ezra standing looking at me with cold eyes.

Unlike it was a while ago.

I'm sure he saw us kissing.

****

do you like Aurora with

Ezra or Thomas ?