Chapter 32

Aurora's POV:
______________

We returned to our table and I noticed my sister examining me with a suspicious look.

Oh god.. i can't believe what happened in the balcony. Does that make us like a couple or something?

"So what happened?" Sophia's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Huh? What?"

"You seem vary happy. Tell me who made you smile wildly?" She asked.

Ezra and I were sitting next to each other, and she was sitting across from us. Soon, I felt Ezra's hand on my thigh, I looked at him and he looked at me smirking, waiting for my answer.

"Well, i don't think i need a reason to enjoy this beautiful evening. Am i right, Ezra?" i grinned.

Two can play a game, Mr Moore.

"Yes. Absolutely." he said.

"Hmm, I think. It's because of John." Sophia added.

"What?"

"I saw you two.."

"Ah, yes. But it was -uhm-"

"It was a bet." John interrupted us as he sat next to my sister.

"Was it? And who won?" she laughed.

We both ignored her.

"Interesting.." Ezra squeezed my thigh giving John a dead look.

i closed my eyes then opened them again.

My sister went to dance with John and left us alone. When a girl suddenly came towards us, she was wearing a short black dress, The dress was squeezing her body, which highlighted her large breasts. It was very clear that the dress was too small for her.

she's definitely here to get fucked.

"Hey." The girl spoke looking at Ezra totally ignoring my existing.

"Yes?" Ezra didn't even care to look at the poor girl, and spoke with firm tone.

"Would you like to dance with me? I've been looking at you since the beginning of the evening and, well, you seem interesting." she ran her fingers all over her body.

what the hell?

Ezra was about to answer when I placed my head on his shoulder and looked at the girl smiling.

"Hello, darling. Do you need anything?"

"Oh, I didn't see you there."

of course you didn't.

"I was just wondering if-" the girl continued.

"Hitting on someone's date right in front of them is weird, isn't it? Did you mean to come across like that?" with a puzzled look i spoke.

The girl's face turned red and quickly moved away from our table. I let out a derisive snort and adjusted my seat.

bitch.

"Dulce." (Sweet) Ezra leaned closer and whispered next to my ear.

"What?"

he grinned.

shit...

"Did that little girl make you jealous.?" he licked his lips.

i didn't answer.

"¿Qué, mmm?" his hand played with my thigh again, it was so slow that it made me shiver.

God. Does he have any idea how control he has over me?