Jaylen's POV
Ethan says "glad you're driving." I smile and after a couple hours people are really clearing out. I say "I think we should get going." Ethan smiles saying "mmm, sounds good, baby" then Mikey says "stay for a bit longer." I say "alright, fine" smiling and we sit in the living room. A girl, one of them with the skin tight mini dresses, sits next to me.

She says "hey, cutie. Why haven't I seen you before?" I smile saying "I'm not sure, I'm JJ." She says "I'm Krystal" biting her lip. Ethan says "hey, Krystal." Krystal says "shut the fuck up" and I say "woah, what's your fucking problem?" She says "he interrupted me while I was talking to you." I say "stop being a bitch. You aren't getting what you want anyway." Ethan says "what did you want to tell us, Mikey?" Mikey says "well, I'm dating someone."

I say "congratulations!" Ethan says "yeah, man. Good on you" nodding and I say "I think we've gotta get going." Mikey says "I'll walk you out." Ethan gets up and offers me a hand. He pulls me up and we walk to the door. Mikey walks outside with us and I say "we want to meet them ya know." Mikey says "want to go to the mall?" Ethan says "if I'm not hungover, yes" and I say "you won't be hungover. You didn't drink that much" chuckling.

I say "let's go to the mall" and Mikey says "my partner said they were dragging me tomorrow anyway, so." I chuckle saying "we'll have fun. Just text Ethan and we'll figure out the details." Ethan says "I never thought you'd do it. I'm happy for you, man." They hug and Ethan says "tip number one, make sure all your paychecks are cashed and don't cash them while they are with you. Make sure you have plenty of money, we are going to a mall and you are buying, buddy."

Mikey says "what am I getting myself into?" I say "it's called love" and Ethan says "spending my money on you is definitely my love" rolling his eyes. I say "you sure?" He says "I spend money on you because I love you, not to show you I love you." I say "you're coming home with me." Mikey says "bye, guys" chuckling and I drive to Ethan's house.

Ethan says "I love you." I say "I love you too" when I park. I lean over to kiss him and he smiles at me saying "I'm not super drunk ya know." I roll my eyes saying "let's go inside, babe" chuckling and we go to his room. I lick my lip and Ethan says "give me a kiss, sweetie" and I look up at him. I kiss him saying "you never told me you loved me before" and he brushes his nose against mine. Ethan mumbles "do you like it?"

I say "I love it" him kissing me deeply and we move to his bed, the rest of the night being a blur.

The next day

I wake up and Ethan mumbles "someday you're gonna kill me" and I mumble "what do you remember?" He says "I wasn't that drunk. I remember it all. What do you remember?" I kiss his jaw saying "I remember it being sexy and slow." Ethan mumbles "mmm, you're so good to me, sweetie." I look at him saying "mmm, you feel so good" quietly and he smiles at me saying "ready to go to the mall?" I smile saying "yeah."

I get up slowly, pushing the sheets off myself. Ethan smiles saying "you look good." I say "you can't get me that easily" putting underwear and jeans on. I put a tee shirt on that's a bit tight and a bit short. Ethan says "you look so good. How did I land you?" I say "you approached me and you were six feet tall, biceps, and beautiful eyes. At first, that's why I liked you."

Ethan says "why do you like me now?" I say "since my baby needs an ego boost, I'll tell you" going to sit on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck saying "after I spent New Years with you, I knew that you were someone I could have a conversation with. I knew you were someone that I could tell anything and that I could have feelings for. I feel like I can just be a human being and be myself with you. When I met you I felt that I didn't have to change myself at all. I can be myself but we can be one all at the same time."

He says "damn, I don't think I can top that." I say "sweetie, you would've been able to have better words than me if you didn't put your shirt on." He says "you use new words much more than me. You have more experience." I chuckle and Ethan says "I just thought you were the one. I never saw you before and when I saw you, I knew I'd be able to have a really good conversation. I never expected someone like you wanting to kiss me but I made my move and you went for it. You just make me happy and I have yet to figure out how you think I'm good enough for you."

I smile saying "oh sweetie. You are so fine. You really see yourself differently than everyone else does." I kiss him and he says "you're so pretty. I'm surprised no one has kidnapped you yet." I chuckle saying "come on, daddy. Your boy wants to spend all your money" smiling and he chuckles saying "up" and I get up. He finishes getting ready and kisses me saying "let's go, Mikey said he'd meet us there."

I say "ok, let's go, sweetie" offering him a hand and we go to his kitchen. His mom says "good morning" and Ethan says "morning, mom. We're going to the mall, I don't know when we'll be back" yawning she says "ok, I'll see you two later" smiling.