CHAPTER EIGHT

Raising Hell

𓂃✩𓂃

"Ah, much better." Magnus sighed, turning around to face the shadowhunters. "Ugh it's inevitable, after every move, I get the itch to redecorate." He continued while walking forwards "Normally, I love a dirty lair but this one's just sloppy." he placed his foot onto the coffee table and pushed it to stand, his eyes gazing towards Alec.

Alec slowly walked towards Jace and Elara, sending the latter a quick smile as he did so. "I believe in payment for services rendered." Magnus said, looking towards Isabelle and held the ruby red necklace up. "Thank you for defending the Warlocks."

Isabelle shook her head "I couldn't." but her eyes showed deeply that she wanted nothing more than to have that very necklace around her neck.

"Oh, but you would, and you should." Chuckled Magnus, walking behind the Raven haired girl before placing the necklace around her neck. "The Lightwoods have been wearing this for years, besides this would look silly on your brother." he hummed before he whispered into the girls ear "About Alec, is he more of a flower or a cologne man?" Isabelle chuckled at his words.

Elara shook her head softly and leaned fully against the window, her eyes shifting towards the redhead who looked clearly irritated and annoyed.

"Okay, so how do we summon the memory demon?" Clary stood up from her place upon the couch.

"Are you certain?" asked Magnus. "Summoning such a powerful demon could be leathal."

"I'll do anything to save my mother." Responded Clary "Where is the demon?"

Elara rolled her eyes and held back a groan; uh, maybe it's in a cadge somehwere around here? Oh wait, you have to fucking summon it.

"Okay" Magnus placed a smile onto his lips "Pretty boy, get your team ready." he pointed towards Jace, Elara and Alec.

"I know what to do." Jace sighed, fully convinced the Warlock was speaking towards him, but alas Magnus stopped him "I'm not talking to you." he pushed the blonde boy backwards which alone Made Elara laugh and place her hand onto his arm.

"I was talking about you." The warlock pointed towards Alec, making the Raven haired boy smile smugly but it soon dropped the second Jace looked towards him, which caused the boy to shrug.

"Come with me." Magnus walked towards a Door, Clary following after him.

"What are you laughing about?" Questioned Jace, peering down the the brunette.

"Magnus just burned your ego so bad." Elara chuckled, her eyes sparkling with amusement "It's not everyday you see that, Pretty boy."

Jace laughed sarcastically towards her before he set of after the redhead, lingering in the doorway of the room.