CHAPTER NINETEEN

Rise Up

𓂃✩𓂃

Elara cringed slightly as Luke handed Simon a blood bag, the girl knew he had to drink it or god knows what he would do.

"Just drink." Said Luke, gesturing towards the bag. 

"you can do it, Simon." Agreed Clary, which only made Elara roll her eyes.

"I didn't know this was some kind of therapy group where we encourage everyone to do something." Scoffed Elara, crossing her arms "he'll do it in his own time, this is a new thing for him, thanks to you." 

Yes, the brunette still very much held a grudge towards the redhead. Which alone was causing a lot of arguments between them both.

Clary sighed loudly, turning to give the girl a glare  "you realize I have my seraph blade on me, right?" She asked, a twinkle playing in her eyes while Elara nodded "Well, Don't make me use it on you." 

"Wow, was that a threat?" Questioned Elara, pushing away from the wall she was leaning against.

Clary nodded her head "Yeah it was." 

Elara scowled and went to walk towards her before Clary's phone began to ring; she better thank whoever is calling her right now.

"Who is it?" Sneered Elara "because you better thank them for saving your little ass." 

"It's Jace." Responded Clary before she walked away from them. Elara felt a pit in her stomach, she knew she was  feeling jealous, she also knew she shouldn't. 

"You'll see, it'll get better." Said Luke again, looking at Simon as Elara walked over and placed her hand onto her brothers shoulder.

"Do it at your own pace, Si, don't feel the need to be rushed into it"

Simon nodded his head and chucked the blood pouch into the the back of the truck where he was sitting, Elara looked over at Clary who was drawing a rune onto her arm. 

"Elara, Jace said to draw this." Clary gestured for the girl to walk over.

Elara saw the newly burned rune on her arm and nodded, taking her jacket off and threw it over to Simon who caught it easily. 

"So, should I put it on my arm?" Questioned Elara, taking the stele from her hands, Clary nodded her head. Elara smirked before proceeding to burn herself with the stele.

It may not seem like it by the girls face, but it hurt, a whole lot more then it ever has in the past. But then again, the first time a stele was used on her it had awoken her demon side, the other two times, she was either unconscious or not conscious enough to feel it. But now, it felt like she was burning in a cadge of fire, picking off her skin one by one.

But Elara wouldn't show it, she'd mask her pain. So after she was done she handed the redhead the stele back, Clary sighed before she gestured for Elara to walk away again.