A/N

HI. UM. 

holy shit- okay... uh... I'm back! Its been a long time since this fic has been updated. i dont know how to start this except for that tbh.

so... yea. its been a while.

I just wanted to say, thank you so much to everyone reading this fic, it literally means the world to me. 

now, one thing is for sure. I'm not giving up on this fic. I want to do this story justice. so i will not be abandoning it. 

i do not know how long it will take, but i will finish this fic. but my interests have changed quite a bit over the last few months, so i will be rewriting this fic a little. there isn't all that many story changes really, just a few retcons and sentences. there are a few big changes,  such as Jimmy and Tango replacing X and Doc in the Double Life arc. these changes are mostly because i find it easier to write the fic that way. other characters like Scott and Martyn are also going to be a bit more in-character now, as ive seen a lot more of their content than i had previously. there are no major changes to the fic as is now, mostly just insertion of a chapter or two, and some characters changing their roles.

so, if you see a lot of chapter updates in the next short while, that'll be me getting this fic up to date. there wont be any changes at all until around chapter 11: Bird, so, if you want to reads the changed version, that's where a couple changes start dropping in. 

thank you so much to everyone reading this fic. it means so much to me. 

i want to do this story justice. I don't want to write something with inconsistent plot points and a wonky narrative structure. Because i think you all deserve it. And i think i deserve it. I want to see this world polished and complete. I want to make people happy with my writing. So, thank you all. Your support truly means the world to me.

- The Fruity Analyst, Commonplace.